Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moseeds

Nigel Worthington is up for a fight

****it. He made a ballsy substitution in taking off the useless Maybury tonight and slinging an attacker on. RK would have taken off a midfielder and shored up his defence.

He has a thankless task and I think he should have been manager ages ago.

****it. He made a ballsy substitution in taking off the useless Maybury tonight and slinging an attacker on. RK would have taken off a midfielder and shored up his defence.

He has a thankless task and I think he should have been manager ages ago.

It's only a bit of fun.

Obviously, the second half at Norwich "wasn't a Nigel Worthington team". :ph34r:

:thumbsup:

"We've got to make sure we are up for a fight. Nigel Worthington's up for the fight and if the team is up for the fight we will be staying in this division."

but uhh.... what if the team isn't? surely thats the problem :(

ITS NOT WORTHINGTONS FAULT!

Sos for the block capitols but the players couldnt be ar$ed and it was only him ripping into the team at halftime that turned things around. He has done OK by playing Mattock, recalling Cada and actually using him (Why did RK bring him in and not play him), recalling Weso and keeping the faith with Fryatt. I dont want him as our permanent boss but he has made more ballsey decisions in a week than RK did in a year.

ITS NOT WORTHINGTONS FAULT!

Sos for the block capitols but the players couldnt be ar$ed and it was only him ripping into the team at halftime that turned things around. He has done OK by playing Mattock, recalling Cada and actually using him (Why did RK bring him in and not play him), recalling Weso and keeping the faith with Fryatt. I dont want him as our permanent boss but he has made more ballsey decisions in a week than RK did in a year.

I can't stand Wortho, but i agree its not his fault. He is a man that will give the players a right bollocking at half time though which i believe happened last night and something imo Kelly never did, but saying this i believe any other stern manager would of had the same effect and found alittle improvement.

I can't stand Wortho, but i agree its not his fault. He is a man that will give the players a right bollocking at half time though which i believe happened last night and something imo Kelly never did, but saying this i believe any other stern manager would of had the same effect and found alittle improvement.

Agreed!!

...it was only him ripping into the team at halftime that turned things around.

I think the spectacular response of the crowd last night had something to do with it.

:clap: Do do do doooo

:clap: Do dooo du du doooo

:clap: Do dooo du du dududu do doooo

:clap: Do do du do do doo dooo

:clap:LES - TOH!

FF to the end of the season, and we stay up

"I believe any other stern manager would have had the same effect....."

I think the last sentence has a lot to do with your opening statement. The fact that Worthington has had more effect on the performance of some induhviduals (sic), realised our players are not physically fit enough for the job, played players who have been left on the sidelines and made more intelligent tactical changes and gained more respect from the players than any other manager since MON seems to be irrelevent. If we (fat chance I know) won the Premiership under him, would you still think that any stern manager could do the same?? Can he win in your eyes??

FF to the end of the season, and we stay up

"I believe any other stern manager would have had the same effect....."

I think the last sentence has a lot to do with your opening statement. The fact that Worthington has had more effect on the performance of some induhviduals (sic), realised our players are not physically fit enough for the job, played players who have been left on the sidelines and made more intelligent tactical changes and gained more respect from the players than any other manager since MON seems to be irrelevent. If we (fat chance I know) won the Premiership under him, would you still think that any stern manager could do the same?? Can he win in your eyes??

I have every right not to like him, christ i watched him ruin Blackpool for 2yrs. Kelly was a soft touch and totally inept as a manager, tatically, physically and in every other way possible apart from being a nice chap, and in Wortho's favour he has got expeirence but any manager worth they're salt could of seen the problem at our club, it really is that simple in my eyes. He's not the man to take us forward next term.

I have every right not to like him, christ i watched him ruin Blackpool for 2yrs. Kelly was a soft touch and totally inept as a manager, tatically, physically and in every other way possible apart from being a nice chap, and in Wortho's favour he has got expeirence but any manager worth they're salt could of seen the problem at our club, it really is that simple in my eyes. He's not the man to take us forward next term.

Leicfox, you are entitled to your opinion but do you think you are better at your job than you were 10 years ago?

I would agree with your statement that any manager worth his salt could recognise the problems we have, but our last 3 have failed in this - surely this means we have made an improvement and that MM was justified in his appointment??

Maybe so, its a stubborn grudge i have, but on a personal note no i was in the army 10yrs ago and if i were still there i'd probably still be trying to do as little as possible without being caught.

I think the justification will only come if we don't go down.

Im becoming fickle now aswell as bitter and twisted.

Maybe so, its a stubborn grudge i have, but on a personal note no i was in the army 10yrs ago and if i were still there i'd probably still be trying to do as little as possible without being caught.

Like the entire time I was in the RAF.....

I think the spectacular response of the crowd last night had something to do with it.

:clap: Do dooo du du dududu do doooo

:clap: Do do du do do doo dooo

:clap:LES - TOH!

lol that had something to do with it too.

Archived