Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
disheartened fan

Relegation

So what if we played well for 45 mins, and the fans were fantastic, if we're not picking up points we're screwed.

Very true... we need points desperatley, that is not to say "we're down", we're not... Luton are down, Southend look to be as good as down, we have three teams bellow us and those two and must make sure we can keep sufficent distance between ourselves and at least one of them... so we're not down, but we desperatley need points.

The good news is we're playing better... the bad news is we seem to be "fresh out of luck" :frusty: ...where does that leave us? Deep in the sh*t but we knew that already.

Form can be turned around quite quickly, just like we have seen this season on many occasions. It wont be the first time we went from a stinking run to good results. We have to believe!

We all know how tight it will be but I have little doubt that given the level of support we gave the team in the second half last night, which was nothing short of magnificent, we can definately beat Wolves on the last day, I also fancy us for at least a point at Oakwell, so, looks like we might just make it !!

We all know how tight it will be but I have little doubt that given the level of support we gave the team in the second half last night, which was nothing short of magnificent, we can definately beat Wolves on the last day, I also fancy us for at least a point at Oakwell, so, looks like we might just make it !!

so, you're saying, if we'd supported the team better throughout the season we wouldn't be were we are now.

Archived