Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Wurvintun iz an idyut!

Taking it seriously? HAHA

Make sure you don't go to bed until 3am TPH or you might miss a chance to make someone snigger slightly on here.

When matt talks about the groups he is correct. Even when we cant see or hear them some people are still ignorant and self-centered!

the sun is shining? oh good point, actually yeh i take back my whole opinion...WELL :doh:

The point i'm trying to make is if some-one less liked, unknown posted a few threads like you have this afternoon the threads would be gone straight away (Closed or Deleted)

Just another examples of "the group(s)"

When matt talks about the groups he is correct. Even when we cant see or hear them some people are still ignorant and self-centered!

Be careful what you say, boys. :whistle:

lol

To be fair he's a funny chap, I haven't been here long but from the posts i've seen a lot of his posts include a bit of humour, plus he's just a popular member on the forum.

He's just a regular kind of guy who likes abit of banter, ive spoken to him on msn although he probably can't remember and he's quite normal. lol

Archived