Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Wurvintun iz an idyut!

I wuz playin' on champman and all I did wos sine Robbie Foula nd Jasun Kumas & Kaka and I staid up easy!

I cud do it coz I kno a cheat so I can sine pllayaz even in da transfa winow!

If even I can do dis.. and I ain't a full tuyme manija,den how come Wurvy carnt do it?>?

:dunno:

I wuz playin' on champman and all I did wos sine Robbie Foula nd Jasun Kumas & Kaka and I staid up easy!

I cud do it coz I kno a cheat so I can sine pllayaz even in da transfa winow!

If even I can do dis.. and I ain't a full tuyme manija,den how come Wurvy carnt do it?>?

:dunno:

U done lost yo mind! :worship::D

someone who is fed up of pointless threads nothing to do with Leicester, and I am not demanding I am asking politely.

I am with you there another pointless thread and it aint got anything to do with Leicester so close it please(politely) :thumbup: .

another pointless thread, please close.

I agree with you tbh, If it was anyone else who posted the threads, less liked or unknown on the board it/they would have been closed or deleted straight away! :yawn:

:P:whistle:

Edit - I'm waiting for the brunt of the "having a go at" because i'm "moaning"! :rolleyes:

I asume that was meant as a joke, thus I will not react.

Phew, that's a relief.

There's only so much of your caustic, acerbic wit one man can take in a day.

As for whether it was a joke, I don't know what to say. You don't like jokes, only serious posts about Leicester City... but if I adm.. errr say it wasn't a joke, you'll be offended.

Ooops, I don't care.

I agree with you tbh, If it was anyone else who posted the threads, less liked or unknown on the board it/they would have been closed or deleted straight away! :yawn:

:P:whistle:

Edit - I'm waiting for the brunt of the "having a go at" because i'm "moaning"! :rolleyes:

Mate!

Relax. Take a deep breath. Enjoy life. Smile. A little more. That's it, like that.

Now stop taking life so seriously and be happy.

Phew, that's a relief.

There's only so much of your caustic, acerbic wit one man can take in a day.

As for whether it was a joke, I don't know what to say. You don't like jokes, only serious posts about Leicester City... but if I adm.. errr say it wasn't a joke, you'll be offended.

Ooops, I don't care.

:worship: what a great post.

I can take a joke but I don't think two threads needs to be started to make one. Your clearly just on an ego trip so maybe I shall go and talk to less important people as I clearly am not good enough to speak to you.

(insert sarcasm as you wish)

When did people start taking this so seriously?

It's banter. It's friday afternoon.

The sun is shining...

Seriously, for a minute, I mean you no offence... I really don't, but I'm not going to tip-toe around a forum worrying about everyone who might or might not have a chip on their shoulder....

Now have a good weekend.

:)

The sun is shining...

Seriously, for a minute, I mean you no offence... I really don't, but I'm not going to tip-toe around a forum worrying about everyone who might or might not have a chip on their shoulder....

Now have a good weekend.

I for one am very dissapointed to read these threads with such serious and interesting titles, only to find by the end of the thread it bears no resemblence to the interesting topic I expected to discuss. :whistle:

The sun is shining...

Now have a good weekend.

I've got nowt against people having fun, having a joke about e.t.c, Might shock a few people but I do it myself!

The point i'm trying to make is if some-one less liked, unknown posted a few threads like you have this afternoon the threads would be gone straight away (Closed or Deleted)

Just another examples of "the group(s)"

That why I going to Relax. Take a deep breath. Enjoy life. Smile.Advice taken from James the Blue.

:thumbup:

A wise decision Sir.

I've got nowt against people having fun, having a joke about e.t.c, Might shock a few people but I do it myself!

The point i'm trying to make is if some-one less liked, unknown posted a few threads like you have this afternoon the threads would be gone straight away (Closed or Deleted)

Just another examples of "the group(s)"

I repeat my advice from earlier.

Archived