Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
act smiley

Should I turn up?

Wow. What a load of bollocks.

And no, I haven't got a season ticket. But anyone who has forked out a few hundred quid to watch the shite we've had to put up with this season (and the past three come to that) deserves respect.

But to be fair I don't really have a clue what you're on about anyway.

PS You sound like a Smiths fan.

:worship:

Brilliant.

I'd never have got away with posting that. :whistle:

I wouldn't worry about it. Actually I wouldn't really worry about what anyone on here says about anything. I don't have a season ticket.

I don't have a season ticket but I still go to games when I can and I'm mates with Iwan Roberts (well, had a drink with him once).

Beat that.

For, you see, I don't have a season ticket. (SHOCK! HORROR!)

At first, there doesn't seem too much odd about this, but repeatedly on here, there appears to be a certain feeling that because I don't have one, I'm not entitled to either have an opinion, to be given any offers to try and make my attendance more regular. In fact, it seems that many people want me to basically not exist - I mean, I agree that season tickets need to be the cheapest way to attend every match, and they are, regardless of the various discounts that get tried out. But this is absurd elitism against a large amount of people who are also behind the team and can be as vocal as season ticket holders.

However, just because I'm not going to stump up several hundred quid for a ST when I can only get there a few times a season, doesn't mean I ought to be treated like dirt.

I've never started a chant, although I regularly join in. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it. Not because I'd look like an idiot, that happens 24/7, but because of all that elitism making me feel less entitled to.

i`ve read alot of shite on here but this tops it, no-one thinks there elite. People talk about ST coz majority think they have wasted there money these past couple of seasons.

Who cares if u start chants or not aslong as u join in thats all that matters IMO.

I dont really know what u mean about the elitism????? And who has treated u like dirt?? if ur gunna write a jumbled mess then atleast explain it all a little better

i`ve read alot of shite on here but this tops it, no-one thinks there elite. People talk about ST coz majority think they have wasted there money these past couple of seasons.

Who cares if u start chants or not aslong as u join in thats all that matters IMO.

I dont really know what u mean about the elitism????? And who has treated u like dirt?? if ur gunna write a jumbled mess then atleast explain it all a little better

Shot down in flames!

:thumbup:

My tip is to befriend Knighton Matt and use his season ticket next season while he's having a team-building session/on a training course in Wycombe/hungover*

*(delete as applicable)

That was my plan.

How is Matt anyway. Never answers my texts, that boy.

Archived