Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Non footballing matters

Ok, Milan Mandaric is a shrewd cookie as we know,... well just looking at other clubs and how they are increasing vertical revenue streams, how do you think its best to expand LCFC fan base and other non football activities.

pride plaza is a very good idea... could we accomodate something like this?

http://www.dcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...1017099,00.html

http://www.pompeyfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/N...1016037,00.html

We have a good catchment area from north leics, to northants and rutland, surely we could could increase revenues in other areas.... thought please.

Urban redevelopment is what it's all about nowdays.........

makes our stadium look even worse.

makes our stadium look even worse.

Maybe but our stadium is just that a football stadium where as theirs will be a mixture of retail park and housing, I prefer ours although I do think it's a poor example of a football stadium.

Maybe but our stadium is just that a football stadium where as theirs will be a mixture of retail park and housing, I prefer ours although I do think it's a poor example of a football stadium.

i just hate the way ours is so plain and boring.

i just hate the way ours is so plain and boring.

The original stadium plan at Bede Island South (where the flat development on the other side of the river for the walkers is now) was going to be a mixed use scheme with hotel and a large shopping area, however the club couldn't get the figures to add up...

Well thats about the same as city then, but if is was MM i would be looking to redouble my efforts to make the whole area around the stadium nicer... redoubling i say!

You are Jon Barber aren't you?

Archived