Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Danny Cadamarteri

I have always thought Danny was a class player when he wanted to be. I think we should play Hume in AM just behind Cadders and Fryatt. This is for Wolves game btw as I think we should be looking to get a proper prolific goalscorer.

I have always thought Danny was a class player when he wanted to be. I think we should play Hume in AM just behind Cadders and Fryatt. This is for Wolves game btw as I think we should be looking to get a proper prolific goalscorer.

Hopefully wortho will try something new

I was very disappointed with fryatt today, his ball control was dreadful. He was offside far to much when he should have been looking across the line. Cadamarteri on the other hand started to show what he did at Everton, good running off the ball, his ball control was far superior and i felt that when he had the ball something was going to happen. A definate keep for next season.

:thumbup:

A season of Cadamarteri doing what he did yesterday and I'd have him over Fryatt in my squad anytime.

Quite apart from the limitations I've already mentioned in respect of Fryatt, Cadamarteri has a strength which I never see in Fryatt, the ability to bring other players into the game with clever and early passes.

Newton shows signs of being able to do it too - and Porter when given the licence - but Fryatt is an individual player. Times I've seen him totally ignore a well placed team-mate who's perhaps run 20-30 yards to help.

He was absolute class when he came on yesterday, and I'm so happy for him. I thought we'd seen the last of him when he went off to Donny, well done Nige for bringing him back. :thumbup:

He HAS to start on Sunday, probably up front alongside Hume, although I also like the idea of having him and Fryatt in front of Hume.

He was absolute class when he came on yesterday, and I'm so happy for him. I thought we'd seen the last of him when he went off to Donny, well done Nige for bringing him back. :thumbup:

He HAS to start on Sunday, probably up front alongside Hume, although I also like the idea of having him and Fryatt in front of Hume.

I agree I would love to see him start and give Wolves something to worry about with his pace. Wolves need to come here and bring the game to us to win, I would love to see Danny and porter on from the start so we can hit them on the break with some pace and hopefully better ball control. The more Wolves push the better chances we have of hitting them on the break.

Archived