Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Danny Cadamarteri

I've decided I'd keep him. I thought he was great today, showed some touches of real quality and fought for everything. I think it's the first time I've seen him up front for us, was unlucky not to score when their keeper made that brilliant save. He kept it low and hard and in the corner, couldn't have done any more. Was the source of a lot of our attacking at the end down the right hand side with some intelligent running and neat link-up play.

Very impressed.

I've decided I'd keep him. I thought he was great today, showed some touches of real quality and fought for everything. I think it's the first time I've seen him up front for us, was unlucky not to score when their keeper made that brilliant save. He kept it low and hard and in the corner, couldn't have done any more. Was the source of a lot of our attacking at the end down the right hand side with some intelligent running and neat link-up play.

Very impressed.

He's been very good for us since he's been here imo. SInce he's been back from Donny he's looked sharper and he looks up for it. Keep him.

He always looked like he had talent back at Everton but he fooked his career up. I don't see why if we don't get him fit he can't be a classy player. And he seems hungry to prove himself.

Give him a season long contract with an option for a second season. I really think we can make something of him. Keep him.

He always looked like he had talent back at Everton but he fooked his career up.

Night Nurse, he only took Night Nurse ! :P

I was impressed with him today, he's being good for us all season I can't see a reason why not to keep him next year even as a squad player.

He was magic today. Every time he got the ball you felt something might happen - a clever trick here, a deft pass there, and some further evidence that he really can shoot given the chance. Cadamareri also showed himself clever enough to deliver early passes but confident enough to turn people and take them on. Pity he played for such a short time.

He was magic today. Every time he got the ball you felt something might happen - a clever trick here, a deft pass there, and some further evidence that he really can shoot given the chance. Cadamareri also showed himself clever enough to deliver early passes but confident enough to turn people and take them on. Pity he played for such a short time.

Makes three good Kelly signings?

Makes three good Kelly signings?

But Kelly got little out of him. Seemed to virtually abandon the bloke after he'd scored one and made one against Fulham. I'd love the OS to have fired that one at Kelly by asking why the hell he was hardly ever used again?.

Bizarre. Forwards live only to score goals or make goals. Cadamarteri did both in no time then got exiled as a thankyou. I'm sure there was an explanation. But I'd sure have liked to have heard it.

I think he is one to keep. To be fair to him he hasn't had many first team chances and it would be nice to see him start against Wolves which I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

He was extremely unlucky not to score today as well but for a stunning save from the keeper.

:thumbup:

I was depairing at Hammond being our only 'impact' player who changes a game on the way to the coaches this morning. How wrong I was. If Wortho can get Fryatt/Cadamarteri with Hume behind them playing against Wolves I'd love to see it.

I watched Hume nearly all game, and his positioning IS suspect at times, but the way he helps out all over the pitch is invaluble. He's just hardly ever where he needs to be when we need that final touch because he was in defence or something when the break started. Hume behind two strikers would be great.

Fryatt looked sharp and eager before he went off and ultimately was responsible for the goal. he was unlucky with a least a couple of his offside decisions and was looking for the ball and trying to get forward whenever possible.

Cadamarteri looked even better, but if I had to team him with one of our strikers it'd be Fryatt, not Hume, because of the way he lays it off and then makes the run - he needs someone in front of him, not behind him.

I was very disappointed with fryatt today, his ball control was dreadful. He was offside far to much when he should have been looking across the line. Cadamarteri on the other hand started to show what he did at Everton, good running off the ball, his ball control was far superior and i felt that when he had the ball something was going to happen. A definate keep for next season.

But Kelly got little out of him. Seemed to virtually abandon the bloke after he'd scored one and made one against Fulham. I'd love the OS to have fired that one at Kelly by asking why the hell he was hardly ever used again?.

Bizarre. Forwards live only to score goals or make goals. Cadamarteri did both in no time then got exiled as a thankyou. I'm sure there was an explanation. But I'd sure have liked to have heard it.

Irrelevant whether he misused him, but still he identified him when everyone gave up on him. Remember Cada would have made little diff to a side in his unfit state. I'm sure he deserves a contract playing in alternation with Hume or perhaps in a three foiled attack.

I dunno about that mbking, I think we should still be looking for a high class of striker in the summer. But I think Cads would be a useful player to keep around. I personally think that only one at most from Fryatt, Hume and Cadamarteri will be first choice next season. I think one of them may well be sold.

Archived