Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Hume's goal against Soton

Ok, everyone keeps going on about either of Hume's goals against Southampton should have won goal of the season but I cannot remember what they were like (or even the score of the game :blush:)

So has anyone got a link of where I can see it?

Ok, everyone keeps going on about either of Hume's goals against Southampton should have won goal of the season but I cannot remember what they were like (or even the score of the game :blush:)

the season ticket trailer on the os has it on there, although you have to watch 3 minutes of 'season tickets...2007/8!!!' and clips including josh low first :(

You can't remember the score? :unsure:

We lost 3-1 anyway Danny. And we played shit. And Humes goal wasnt that good.

On the up side, at least Girls Aloud did that striptease in the centre circle at half-time. Unfortunately, no video footage exists of the event. But everyone who was there that day will keep the mental image with them forever.

Hard lines Danny.

On the up side, at least Girls Aloud did that striptease in the centre circle at half-time. Unfortunately, no video footage exists of the event. But everyone who was there that day will keep the mental image with them forever.

Hard lines Danny.

That will stick with me for ever. And ever.

I think Wils may have been being sarcastic lol

You think lol ?

I knew we scored more than 1 and won... just can't remember the score or goals and Girls Aloud didn't do a strip tease or I'd have remembered that for sure...

I got my moneys worth from my season ticket because of it.

Archived