Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Player ratings vs Wolves

Defence - ****ing shocking

Midfield - ****ing shocking

Attack - ****ing shocking

Management - ****ing shocking

Ref - ****ing shocking

Vocal support - ****ing shocking

One total bollocks of a season I never wish to endure the like of again. :angry:

Spot on. My 2nd worst ever season in 40. Ch-ch-changes please, Mr M.

I think that weso was the only player who can come away from the game trying 100%. i thought he was excellent, up against olafinjana who is a good strong player and i think that weso gave him a good battle. A good young talent needs someone he can look up to playing alongside him in centre mid and it cant be easy playing with a complete donkey.get in an attackin midfielder who can pass and dribble n play him alongside weso, who can break move down and release players. what does everyone else think?

I think that weso was the only player who can come away from the game trying 100%. i thought he was excellent, up against olafinjana who is a good strong player and i think that weso gave him a good battle. A good young talent needs someone he can look up to playing alongside him in centre mid and it cant be easy playing with a complete donkey.get in an attackin midfielder who can pass and dribble n play him alongside weso, who can break move down and release players. what does everyone else think?

No offense....but we had that idea a few months back :thumbup:

Archived