Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Player ratings vs Wolves

Defence - ****ing shocking

Midfield - ****ing shocking

Attack - ****ing shocking

Management - ****ing shocking

Ref - ****ing shocking

Vocal support - ****ing shocking

One total bollocks of a season I never wish to endure the like of again. :angry:

I hope you've not been breaking the speed limit again in anger while listening to hardcore metal. :P

:blush: I had to nurse a quarter of a tank of petrol, so no :D

I walked out for the second time this season and listened to the last quarter of an hour on the radio.

I'm fuming with that display - ****ing fuming. Useless incompetent bastards all.

Guest Gist

Logan 5

Stearman 4

Kisnorbo 4

McAuley 3

Nisse 4

Newton 5

Weso 5

Hughes 3

Tiatto 4

Hume 5

Fryatt 4

Subs: Cadamateri 4, Porter 3 and Kenton 3

Logan 5

Stearman 4

Kisnorbo 4

McAuley 3

Nisse 4

Newton 5

Weso 5

Hughes 3

Tiatto 4

Hume 5

Fryatt 4

Subs: Cadamateri 4, Porter 3 and Kenton 3

Kenton looked like the only player who could give a shit when he came on!

would give im a 7

Guest Gist
Kenton looked like the only player who could give a shit when he came on!

would give im a 7

I hardly noticed him, I was half asleep by the time he came on though so that might have something to do with it. ;)

I hardly noticed him, I was half asleep by the time he came on though so that might have something to do with it. ;)

He was the captain once Kisnorbo had gone off.

We desperatley need a capable striker to partner Hume.

BILLY SHARP! Money is no object, he is young, and S****horpe are unlikely to turn down a substantial offer for him. :worship:

We desperately need football players.

I feel sorry for you, travelling all that way to watch a performance that was obviously as limp as a dead horse's todger. :ermm:

It's alright, the people I've met completely made up for that thing they had promoted as a "football match".

I saw a green pitch, lots of fans. But no players on our side, rather donkeys. :rolleyes:

Wonder what I'm going to say to those a(*&$£oles comes tonight's End Of The Season party.

I actually wonder whether anyone's going to show up at all. Players and fans alike. :whistle:

Logan 7 (Three outstanding saves, although one still resulted in a goal. His block on the goalline must have left the Wolves player wondering how he failed to score... His fingertip save which lofted the ball upwards in the penalty area was equally outstanding and why neither of the centre-backs moved to clear the bouncing ball before the subsequent goal I'll never know. Finally his touch which stopped a near-certain goal allowing Porter to clear second half.)

Stearman 6.5 (One probable goalsaving block and a couple of other important interceptions before being substituted, presumably injured. Still beaten far too easily on the turn)

McAuley 3 (Own goal didn't help and we were awful in central defence. Worse than awful at times. We were never tight enough, never fast enough and we never contained Wolves fast, strong and willing movers)

Kisnorbo 4 (Even worse than McAuley. Wolves exposed every weakness our defenders have, especially their lack of speed and pasing ability).

Nils 6 (Good pass for the goal and some other contributions among the dross. Worthington obviously went for interchangeable defenders on the left flank but Tiatto simply hasn't got what it takes to make a serious attacker and we all knew beforehand that Nils hasn't. Bad call fella and experienced managers should know better.)

Newton 5.5 (Just average. Seems so unwilling to hit full throttle which is probably his age. His free kicks were useless.

Wesolowski 6.5 (Tried hard to play football and to launch attacks but how he needs some movement around him. Up against challenging opposition and we really needed three genuine midfielders to cope with the opposition runners cos we never really got close enough to stiffle attacks at source).

Hughes 3 (Absolutely shocking. Always seemed to be looking for the tackle. Had precious little effect and when he did create a good position his final ball wouldn't have flattered a Senior League footballer).i

Tiatto 5.5 (Huffed and puffed as you'd expect and landed one or two rattling tacklers but as a left winger was almost totally ineffective. Rarely ran off the ball, never made a telling pass and had one shot which he despatched like a schoolboy towards the south stand).

Hume 7 (Smashing goal, one of the best worked of the season and involving Weso, Nils and the finish. Had a couple more good efforts and was his usual 100% self. But it's was like trying to row the Atlantic on your own)

Fryatt 1 (Had maybe two okay runs, though I cannot remember the second one. Always second to the ball, won nothing in the air, had no shots of consequence, made nothing for others and was a total waste of space. Good knows what Hammond's done wrong but there is no way Worthington could rationally justify continuiong to play the guy).

Subs:

Porter 6.5 (One excellent goalline clearance, at least I think it was him, two decent corners which were, I think the only ones which found our men all match, one or two other worthwhile contributions but why play him for the last 10 minutes? was itsome sort of masochistic punishment? We were never going to recover from 3-1 and if Porter and Cadamareri had told Worthington to stick his substitutions who could have blamed em? The game was gone. Those responsibleshould have seen it through and shouldered the embarassment.)

Cadamarteri 6 (As above really. Looked more dangerous in his brief appearance than ever Fryatt did but what was the point. That's the second time he's played outstandingly well and been treated like shit afterwards and if I'd have been Caders I'd have let Wortho know what I thought of him - and with interest).

Kenton 3 (What's he for, honestly?. Looked slow, disinterested, out of his depth and inconsequential).

Logan - 3 - doesn't command his area at all well. hendo's a better keeper

Nils - 5

McCauley - 3 - mare, og, misses open goal, puts one of their men through 1 on 1

Paddy K - 4 - below par (as were most of the team), better than most before red card, however

Stearman - 5

Newton - 7 - did lots of running and looked lively (hope we get him permanently)

Hughes - 4 - typically frustrating, few nice touches but generally lazy and blasted a couple of half chances high and wide

Weso - 5

Tiatto - 6 - quite hungry, little else

Hume - 8 - did all the running, nice goal. feel sorry for him playing with some of the others

Fryatt - 4 - flat footed, looked like a lost child sometimes. held the ball up nicely but nowt else

Subs:

Kenton - 4...

bored now

thought we looked well up for it first 30 mins, after that - horrific. wolves were only good when we let them be, and to be fair they were very good then and deserved to win. another poor ref display i thought. lost control after disallowing fryatts goal (what was that for??)

next season WILL be better!! :thumbup:

We desperatley need a capable striker to partner Hume.

BILLY SHARP! Money is no object, he is young, and S****horpe are unlikely to turn down a substantial offer for him. :worship:

totally agree, a sharp goalscorer would love to play alongside hume. sharp's a good shout. in fact there's 3 or 4 decent options out there.

i've just re-read that and that wasn't a pun in the first sentencce... i'm great,... & original

Can't be bother to rate them individually as they couldnt be bothered to play a game of football.

I feel I do need to say what a hopeless waste of space Hughes was today. Half the game he spent running away from the opposition, he didnt tackle, didnt look to create space. I cant believe he was not taken off. I hope he is not here next season.

One of the main problems all season has been our complete laziness/ineptitude at running off the ball. Wolves were a shining example of how to do this today. Potter was always getting into areas where he was available and had time, same as Olofinjana, Kightly etc. Anyway my ratings...

Logan 4 - Not commanding at all. I think we need a new keeper

Stearman 5 - Same as previous weeks, he just seems to have gone backwards

Johansson 5 - Good ball in for the goal but defensively could not keep a lid on Kightly

Kisnorbo 4 - Between him and McAuley, it was probably the most inept defensive performance I've seen for a long time

McAuley 4 - See above

Newton 5.5 - Decent first half, poor second

Tiatto 6 - One of a few who actually made the effort to pass and MOVE. Still largely ineffective as a winger

Wesolowski 5 - Bypassed a lot of the time and just seemed off the pace.

Hughes 3 - He should be the first one shipped out. He's had a rubbish season, offers nothing in midfield either off the ball or creatively and again today was just a shambolic excuse for a Championship midfielder.

Hume 5 - Took his goal superbly but was poor for the rest of the game. He needed the end of the season to come about three games ago.

Fryatt 4 - Completely ineffective.

Logan - 5

Stearman - 4

McAuley - 3

Kisnorbo - 3

Johansson - 5

Newton - 6

Hughes - 2

Wesolowski - 4

Tiatto - 6

Fryatt - 4

Hume - 7*