Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oli

Stand Up, Speak Up

I bought my Stand up speak up band today. The one worn my Henry against racism. I bought it for £1.50 from JJB. They are a black and white band linked together. Buy them from a proper shop not ebay. If you buy them from a proper shop the money goes to a good course.

I bought my Stand up speak up band today. The one worn my Henry against racism. I bought it for £1.50 from JJB. They are a black and white band linked together. Buy them from a proper shop not ebay. If you buy them from a proper shop the money goes to a good course.

62085[/snapback]

Effectivly the money goes to a good cause if you buy them off e-bay, the seller on e-bay has to buy them so that money goes to the good cause, then your just buying one of a 'middle-man' unless the seller makes a profit I see nothing wrong with buying them of e-bay, I did buy my livestrong band from a shop, but thats because I don't use e-bay

-Anyway people have been on about this in the other thread...which I expect this thread will be merged with soon :rolleyes:

Guest Daniel

No worries, your club made me some money, i bought 6 and selling them on for alot more. :)

That money i earn will go into Leicester City, so thank you. :)

Guest Daniel
we're not buying akinbyi...

anyway, thanks again

62232[/snapback]

Even though JJB arn't making a penny out of the wristbands, go and buy one (if you can scarp £1.50 together) and you will see that none of the money goes in the till, it goes in a tin, i asked why and they said because they wern't making anything, all the money is going back to the fund.

Taxi for Wellington. :)

Yea but surely means only one person is buying them from the shop instead of 2. Which means less money for the good course. :rolleyes:  :wave:

62093[/snapback]

I really hope that is a joke!!!???

Only one person may have bought them from the shop but they still had to pay for 2. If they decide to sell it on to someone else and make a bit of cash, thats upto them! The charity still gets the same amount of money.

All these wrist bands are becoming a bit stupid now. Who is going to be the first football team to catch on and produce one for supporters??? Man U I bet.

Yea but surely means only one person is buying them from the shop instead of 2. Which means less money for the good course. :rolleyes:  :wave:

62093[/snapback]

Only one person may have bought them from the shop but they still had to pay for 2. If they decide to sell it on to someone else and make a bit of cash, thats upto them! The charity still gets the same amount of money.

All these wrist bands are becoming a bit stupid now. Who is going to be the first football team to catch on and produce one for supporters??? Man U I bet.

62260[/snapback]

Thats the point I was trying to make, when the reply came back I just gave up :rolleyes:

62093[/snapback]

62260[/snapback]

Thats the point I was trying to make, when the reply came back I just gave up :rolleyes:

62264[/snapback]

Sure you did. :wave:

62093[/snapback]

62260[/snapback]

62264[/snapback]

Sure you did. :wave:

62267[/snapback]

:rolleyes::huh: - Believe what you want, I know the truth, I know what I ment! :wave:

Archived