Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Albeano

Fake IDs

But i need one soon coz im goin on a trip with my footy team mates and they are older than me. so im gonna need one.

62647[/snapback]

Going = Going

thanks for clarifying that, dan.

62668[/snapback]

Ill give you that one mate. I also like the use of your fullstop, shame there wasn't a capital letter at the start.

Wellington 1 - 0 Daniel.

Should ofsaid 'Goin'.

62689[/snapback]

Have :rolleyes:

62724[/snapback]

Bad english isn't as bad as txt speak. ;)

62726[/snapback]

No, but before you pick up on anyone else's grammar/punctuation, you should address your own. ;)

62727[/snapback]

Fake ID's are pretty pontless. Hardly any where in Leicester excepts ID that isnt a driving licence or passport. Do what i did and borrow someones driving license. They never look at the photo!

I bought a fake ID before I turned 18 and trust me, they dont work. Now the bouncers usually ask for your Drivence License or your passport. I didnt really need my fake ID though becuase I could get in cluns with no worries. Now that im 18 though I can have an easy night out on the town without getting hasseled :D

Archived