Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Albeano

Fake IDs

Guest Daniel
I need some help............

Does any1 know the the best place to get fake ids?

62640[/snapback]

That's naughty they are illegal. ;)

I made mine. :unsure:

Guest Daniel
But i need one soon coz im goin on a trip with my footy team mates and they are older than me. so im gonna need one.

62647[/snapback]

Do you not need to know any english for the trip?

Coz = Because

Going = Going

Gonna = Going to

And no I dont mate. :(

But i need one soon coz im goin on a trip with my footy team mates and they are older than me. so im gonna need one.

62647[/snapback]

Going = Going

thanks for clarifying that, dan.

62668[/snapback]

lol

Guest Daniel

62647[/snapback]

Going = Going

62668[/snapback]

Ill give you that one mate. I also like the use of your fullstop, shame there wasn't a capital letter at the start.

Wellington 1 - 0 Daniel.

Should of said 'Goin'.

I need some help............

Does any1 know the the best place to get fake ids?

62640[/snapback]

I got mine a few years ago by getting a sound teacher at school to sign off a NUS application form saying that you are in fact 18. This way you get a real card witha false age, not sure if this still works but it did in my day.

Other options are the adverts in the back of FHM or have you tried ebay, can get anything there.

62647[/snapback]

Going = Going

62668[/snapback]

I'll give you that one mate. I also like the use of your fullstop, shame there wasn't a capital letter at the start.

Wellington 1 - 0 Daniel.

Should have said 'Goin'.

62689[/snapback]

Now that you've been picky, I just wanted to point out that 'the English expert' isn't flawless either.. :rolleyes:

I got mine from their about 4 months back, I have had to use it about 3 times since everytime has been ok. one thing I would say is tho you'll be alright in pubs but clubs do preffer for you to have passport or driving lisence, but still worth flashing it if do get asked for I.D at a club just look confident and you'll be ok

62647[/snapback]

Going = Going

62668[/snapback]

Ill give you that one mate. I also like the use of your fullstop, shame there wasn't a capital letter at the start.

Wellington 1 - 0 Daniel.

Should ofsaid 'Goin'.

62689[/snapback]

Have :rolleyes:

Guest Daniel

62647[/snapback]

Going = Going

62668[/snapback]

Wellington 1 - 0 Daniel.

Should ofsaid 'Goin'.

62689[/snapback]

62724[/snapback]

Bad english isn't as bad as txt speak. ;)

62647[/snapback]

Going = Going

62668[/snapback]

Wellington 1 - 0 Daniel.

Should ofsaid 'Goin'.

62689[/snapback]

62724[/snapback]

62726[/snapback]

No, but before you pick up on anyone else's grammar/punctuation, you should address your own. ;)

Guest Daniel

62647[/snapback]

Going = Going

62668[/snapback]

Wellington 1 - 0 Daniel.

Should ofsaid 'Goin'.

62689[/snapback]

62724[/snapback]

62726[/snapback]

No, but before you pick up on anyone else's grammar/punctuation, you should address your own. ;)

62727[/snapback]

I pick up on slang and text speak not bad english, that can't always be helped.

62647[/snapback]

Going = Going

62668[/snapback]

Wellington 1 - 0 Daniel.

Should ofsaid 'Goin'.

62689[/snapback]

62724[/snapback]

62726[/snapback]

62727[/snapback]

62728[/snapback]

But you don't just pick up on slang - You pick up on spelling mistakes as well, an example being with Teeno on the Syston thread. Not everyone is blessed with being able to use the English language, but attempting to belittle someone who might have made an innocent error so you can get one 'over them' is pathetic. Some of us do it as a joke, but you do it with the intention to gain an upper hand - The ironic thing is though, your posts are usually riddled with mistakes.

Guest Daniel

62647[/snapback]

Going = Going

62668[/snapback]

Wellington 1 - 0 Daniel.

Should ofsaid 'Goin'.

62689[/snapback]

62724[/snapback]

62726[/snapback]

62727[/snapback]

62728[/snapback]

But you don't just pick up on slang - You pick up on spelling mistakes as well, an example being with Teeno on the Syston thread. Not everyone is blessed with being able to use the English language, but attempting to belittle someone who might have made an innocent error so you can get one 'over them' is pathetic. Some of us do it as a joke, but you do it with the intention to gain an upper hand - The ironic thing is though, your posts are usually riddled with mistakes.

62731[/snapback]

Teeno is one of my best mates, why would this be anything but a joke?! You confuse me sometimes Scowy.

62647[/snapback]

Going = Going

62668[/snapback]

Wellington 1 - 0 Daniel.

Should ofsaid 'Goin'.

62689[/snapback]

62724[/snapback]

62726[/snapback]

62727[/snapback]

62728[/snapback]

62731[/snapback]

Teeno is one of my best mates, why would this be anything but a joke?! You confuse me sometimes Scowy.

62733[/snapback]

Some 'best' mate you are then, attempting to make him look stupid. If you're losing an argument, or someone has made a valid point, you'll pick up on a grammatical mistake in the post if possible - Just like with Teeno. The way you convey your 'jokes' doesn't suggest it's a joke. God knows how you won the funniest poster of the year, all I can think is that the childish banter suits a lot of people on this forum.

Guest Daniel

62647[/snapback]

Going = Going

62668[/snapback]

Wellington 1 - 0 Daniel.

Should ofsaid 'Goin'.

62689[/snapback]

62724[/snapback]

62726[/snapback]

62727[/snapback]

62728[/snapback]

62731[/snapback]

62733[/snapback]

Some 'best' mate you are then, attempting to make him look stupid. If you're losing an argument, or someone has made a valid point, you'll pick up on a grammatical mistake in the post if possible - Just like with Teeno. The way you convey your 'jokes' doesn't suggest it's a joke. God knows how you won the funniest poster of the year, all I can think is that the childish banter suits a lot of people on this forum.

62738[/snapback]

Either that or your sense of humour is shit?

I didn't try to make him look stupid, I know he'd do the same to me, abit of banter amongst yourselves does no harm.

Archived