Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shauno45

Coleman ruled out!

I thought Milan wanted to get us into the premier league - with Warnock we might get there but theres not chance of staying there. :@ :@ :@ :@
  1. Spends too much
  2. Has a foul Gob
  3. One of the most hated men in football
  4. Only had one (relagation) season in premiership with Sheff
  5. Signed most players from lower league
  6. Chris Coleman is a better manager :@

:cry: MILAN, WHY??? :cry:

I want to see passion but not

Are you more worried about staying in the premier then getting there in the first place?

Getting ahead of yourself, we have to get promoted first, right now the rest is irrelevant.

Comments from manderic indicates he wouldnt be that bothered if we become a yoyo club again ie. up/down/up/down as that still gives us 1 year premier money and 3 years parachute money each time. The danger is we become stuck in this division.

HES GONNA BUY AKINBIYI FOR £5M AND THEN KEITH GILLESPIE FOR £2M

its peter taylor all over again.

Seasons in prem (arguably the best league in the world)

Chris Coleman - Almost 5

Neil Warnock - 1 (Relegated)

the number of promotions is a tad more important at this stage :)

We'll have to alter the figures a bit if it's Warnock then. He was bottling it as far back as when we went up under Micky Adams. In fact, I'll go so far as to say I think Craig Levein would have got us up after 8 seasons if he'd had the same patience and financial backing as Warnock has at Sheffield United.

I don't believe it's as simple as saying "he did that there so there's a better chance he'll do it here too" but, if the same was to happen here as happened at Sheffield United, would you accept more than five more seasons in the Championship? Not that it will come to that because he'll retire in a couple of years after we've finished 10th and then lost in the play-off semis the following year.

did we finish around the playoffs under levein then my memory must be bad. They were up there every year with warnock (on a smaller budget then levein had).

I'm gonna break ranks here and suggest that we might want a manager with balls?

So what if Warnock has only spent one year in the premier league, he took the Blades up there. That and the fact that he never had a sugar daddy like we do.

I remember that some people were talking up Ince when he was first suggested, and which league has he been managing in? :whistle:

Archived