Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

"Old" People

Before I start I do/normally give respect to older people but it pi55es me of when they say "Oh the youth of today no respect"...Today an old woman came down stood at the side of the row infront of mine for about 20 seconds, and just looked at me, giving me evils, I was actually reading my programme at the time, I was aware she was there and what she was doing but didn't know where she sat or where she was going, so eventually she said in a posh voice "So are you going to let me in?" I just stood up, without saying anything, she just went down the row mumbling to herself! No thank-you, no excuse me....

Some old or older people actually give "youths" respect and if so I give it back, but the fukin pi55es me off when there like that, and they expect respect! grrrrrrr

:mad::mad::mad:

Before I start I do/normally give respect to older people but it pi55es me of when they say "Oh the youth of today no respect"...Today an old woman came down stood at the side of the row infront of mine for about 20 seconds, and just looked at me, giving me evils, I was actually reading my programme at the time, I was aware she was there and what she was doing but didn't know where she sat or where she was going, so eventually she said in a posh voice "So are you going to let me in?" I just stood up, without saying anything, she just went down the row mumbling to herself! No thank-you, no excuse me....

Some old or older people actually give "youths" respect and if so I give it back, but the fukin pi55es me off when there like that, and they expect respect! grrrrrrr

:mad:  :mad:  :mad:

63440[/snapback]

doesn't matter what age people are they need to earn respect and not expect it but you seem not to respect old people as you appear to be accusing all old people for having a lack of respect by the way you've named your thread.

Before I start I do/normally give respect to older people  but it pi55es me of when they say "Oh the youth of today no respect"...Today an old woman came down stood at the side of the row infront of mine for about 20 seconds, and just looked at me, giving me evils, I was actually reading my programme at the time, I was aware she was there and what she was doing but didn't know where she sat or where she was going, so eventually she said in a posh voice "So are you going to let me in?" I just stood up, without saying anything, she just went down the row mumbling to herself! No thank-you, no excuse me....

63440[/snapback]

doesn't matter what age people are they need to earn respect and not expect it but you seem not to respect old people as you appear to be accusing all old people for having a lack of respect by the way you've named your thread.

63456[/snapback]

Does my first sentence not mean anything?("I do/normally give respect to older people")

To be fair I have mention alot about respect in the original post but I ment more respect/manners....

Don't get me started on the menace that is "old people".

As for people who show no respect or manners :mad::mad::mad:

They come in all ages, I'm afraid.

63440[/snapback]

Is this Matt moaning again? Oh no, its just his opinion lol

63440[/snapback]

63588[/snapback]

In bold is my opinion...What do you expect me to do, start a thread called "Old People" and type what I have put in bold?

63440[/snapback]

63588[/snapback]

In bold is my opinion...What do you expect me to do, start a thread called "Old People" and type what I have put in bold?

63594[/snapback]

It wouldn't bother me if it wasnt consistant moans, like your thread on the OS "I want to go back to Oz, I miss girls, I'm depressed etc" who cares? Go on Trisha.

63440[/snapback]

63588[/snapback]

63594[/snapback]

It wouldn't bother me if it wasnt consistant moans, like your thread on the OS "I want to go back to Oz, I miss girls, I'm depressed etc" who cares? Go on Trisha.

63598[/snapback]

I did say that, I agree but the main factor is I miss my family...is that a crime? :huh::unsure:

63440[/snapback]

63588[/snapback]

63594[/snapback]

63598[/snapback]

Sort it out Matt you moaning walrus :thumbup:;)

63440[/snapback]

63588[/snapback]

63594[/snapback]

63598[/snapback]

I did say that, I agree but the main factor is I miss my family...is that a crime? :huh::unsure:

63599[/snapback]

No, the main crime is your moaning every time, don't you get it?

:mad:

63440[/snapback]

63588[/snapback]

63594[/snapback]

63598[/snapback]

Sort it out Matt you moaning walrus :thumbup:;)

63601[/snapback]

:huh: Sorry Craig :rolleyes: [Throws pizza at Craig :thumbup:]

63440[/snapback]

63588[/snapback]

63594[/snapback]

63598[/snapback]

63599[/snapback]

No, the main crime is your moaning every time, don't you get it?

63602[/snapback]

No :)

Archived