Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Any West Ham Tickets Left ?

My Uncle and his son want to go to the West Ham game just wondering is there any tickets left  ?

Yeh not many tickets left in L1 got mine last saturday and there was about 10 left. Should hopefully be a good atmosphere in there. But think there was plenty elsewhere around the ground

My Uncle and his son want to go to the West Ham game just wondering is there any tickets left  ?

Yeh not many tickets left in L1 got mine last saturday and there was about 10 left. Should hopefully be a good atmosphere in there. But think there was plenty elsewhere around the ground

Where are you sitting in L1?

Row MM right near the away fans.

Good luck - I'm sitting in Row CC, quite a few seats away from the Away fans I think in L1.... :w00t:

Good luck - I'm sitting in Row CC, quite a few seats away from the Away fans I think in L1.... :w00t:

seat 290 or something like that. They shown us the whole block and we are about 4 seats away from the away fans so should be entertaining and everyone will be singing as dion puts the 3rd away. Seriously hope everyone is singing and we get some good banter between the two sets of fans.

seat 290 or something like that. They shown us the whole block and we are about 4 seats away from the away fans so should be entertaining and everyone will be singing as dion puts the 3rd away. Seriously hope everyone is singing and we get some good banter between the two sets of fans.

I'm in seat 292 :o

I didn't think I was near the away fans, how wrong could I be......

Near where scowy used to be, until he skanked me. :(

Near me, then.

A boo and a hiss in Scowy's general direction!

Kerry is right, I have seen sense. :P

Looking forward to sitting in my season ticket seat this weekend. :)

Archived