Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kerryh

Lent

Guest Daniel
Is anyone giving anything up for Lent?

I have given chocolate up for the past 3 years, but I'm torn this year, it's too cold to not eat chocolate.

64688[/snapback]

Same here! I have given up chocolate the past 3 years and every year I have done it, im still thinking what to give up now! I havn't had anything yet so all options are open. I was thinking of toothpaste but i think my breath would probably smell like a dogs arse after 40 days. lol

Screw it, im giving up chocolate. :)

Is anyone giving anything up for Lent?

I have given chocolate up for the past 3 years, but I'm torn this year, it's too cold to not eat chocolate.

64688[/snapback]

Same here! I have given up chocolate the past 3 years and every year I have done it, im still thinking what to give up now! I havn't had anything yet so all options are open. I was thinking of toothpaste but i think my breath would probably smell like a dogs arse after 40 days. lol

Screw it, im giving up chocolate. :)

64691[/snapback]

Ok - Chocolate it is!!!!

I best stock up on Caramac bars!

I'm not overly religious but like to prove that I have some self-control and will power!!!

Guest Daniel
Daniel i have the hardest thing for you to give up, probably even harder than breathing.

Dont post on here for 40 days :D:thumbup:

64758[/snapback]

Impossible, bet it would make a few people happy though. :P

I forgot all about this and eat 2 creme eggs at dinner, bag of crisps and some chewits, so basically i cant give up anything now. :(

Spose it'll have to be vegetables. :unsure:

Well I passed day one with flying colours!  I did eat a whole jamaican ginger cake though!

65047[/snapback]

Well done, keep it up. :)

I have gave up microwave foods now.

It's about the only thing i didnt eat yesterday and I normally live on them.

Archived