Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Hammond going cheap - still no bids

Lets start a foxestalk bidding war.

1-2-3-4

FoxesTalk

Bidding

War

Is He Worth Fighting For?

FoxesTalk

Bidding

War

This Week's Been, Such A Bore

FoxesTalk

Bidding

War

Will agree that this week has been very dull. We did sign two players and finalised the kit but it was still dull. What were you searching for on ebay to get this result because anyone searching ebay for 'elvis hammond' is close to the brink?

Will agree that this week has been very dull. We did sign two players and finalised the kit but it was still dull. What were you searching for on ebay to get this result because anyone searching ebay for 'elvis hammond' is close to the brink?

1964 League Cup final program

An old man at my work has a brother who does the turnstiles at Loftus Road and he reckons QPR are interested in Elvis.

The tight barstewards are trying to get him on loan until his contract runs out so they dont have to pay a fee.

This is bordering on transfer talk so I'll stop now.

An old man at my work has a brother who does the turnstiles at Loftus Road and he reckons QPR are interested in Elvis.

The tight barstewards are trying to get him on loan until his contract runs out so they dont have to pay a fee.

This is bordering on transfer talk so I'll stop now.

if this isn't "straight from the horses mouth", then i don't know what is :D

Archived