Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chelve84

Alex Morfaw Is Training With Us

I went on Tuesday and it was all fitness really, especially on the near side where we were allowed to stand. Couldn't tell anything about his ability with the ball.

Oh right, oh well then! As long as he had no problems with running thats a start, improvement on last year :laugh:

Oh right, oh well then! As long as he had no problems with running thats a start, improvement on last year :laugh:

i hope that wasnt a dig at skills eric

:o Would I ever have a dig at Hammond :whistle: It was a mere suggestion that possibly Hammond was only very slightly Useless.

skills eric = nils-eric johansson

i couldnt give a tripe about hammond hes too good for us

Does anyone think anything will come of this?

Is the player any good? (never heard of him)

If you will have read the last 6 pages people have said it will be a good signing :thumbup:

If you will have read the last 6 pages people have said it will be a good signing :thumbup:

True.

But no-one really knows anything about him.

Not of any substance.

Jailow's from the Academy. I'm not sure how old but he's got a nack of finding the back of the net despite his injuries. An injury free season for him could result in his name being banded about a bit because if he plays games for the 18s (don't know whether he's still eligible) he will probably score a fair few.

Archived