Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chelve84

Alex Morfaw Is Training With Us

Wasn't that unreasonable a question now was it? You will have noticed that a fair chunk of the French team in recent years were not strictly speaking born in (or even near) France. :whistle:

Even the most superficial of reading sessions will uncover that he has represented his nation at U21 level...so, yes, it was a pretty dumb question.

was he there again anyone?

Yes, joined in with everything that the other players did.

Players training today:

Nielsen

Henderson

Logan

Douglas

Pentney

Cisak

Kenton

N'Gotty

McAuley

Stearman

Mattock

Magunda

Sheehan

Maybury

J.Chambers

Beswick

Gradel

King

Hughes

Wesolowski

Porter

Hellings

Kishishev

Sappleton

De Vries

Jailow

A. Chambers

Odhiambo

Dodds

Mckay

Fryatt

Hume

Cort

Hammond

Hayes and Morfaw were training too. 36 players involved, don't think I missed anyone out.

Players training today:

Nielsen

Henderson

Logan

Douglas

Pentney

Cisak

Kenton

N'Gotty

McAuley

Stearman

Mattock

Magunda

Sheehan

Maybury

J.Chambers

Beswick

Gradel

King

Hughes

Wesolowski

Porter

Hellings

Kishishev

Sappleton

De Vries

Jailow

A. Chambers

Odhiambo

Dodds

Mckay

Fryatt

Hume

Cort

Hammond

Hayes and Morfaw were training too. 36 players involved, don't think I missed anyone out.

What about Hossein Kaebi?? Was he training with them today??

What about Hossein Kaebi?? Was he training with them today??

No, I didn't see him anyway. I'm sure there were 3 groups of 12 players which would mean 36 training and I've named the 36. He might have been down there but I'm sure he wasn't training.

Players training today:

Nielsen

Henderson

Logan

Douglas

Pentney

Cisak

Kenton

N'Gotty

McAuley

Stearman

Mattock

Magunda

Sheehan

Maybury

J.Chambers

Beswick

Gradel

King

Hughes

Wesolowski

Porter

Hellings

Kishishev

Sappleton

De Vries

Jailow

A. Chambers

Odhiambo

Dodds

Mckay

Fryatt

Hume

Cort

Hammond

Who is this guy - have I missed something - has senile dementia set in early - will my next post include :doh:

Who is this guy - have I missed something - has senile dementia set in early - will my next post include :doh:

It's the name of one of the genital crabs MDV returned to Leicester with.

Alieu Jailow - only three appearances as substitute last season because of injury and one goal. Promising player though by all accounts.

Does anyone know anything about this Morfaw other than he plays leftback and he was at Nantes?? Is he going to be a starting 11 kind of signing or another one for the future/backup?

It's just we have him training with us but i'm really struggling to get excited over this guy.... :blink:

It’s interesting these players are training with us before they’ve actually officially signed. It would appear to me that Allen is looking for characteristics in the players showing commitment, and hunger to succeed before dishing out lucrative contracts to any of these players. I would imagine Milan and MA are taking every step to ensure each and every player coming here is for the right reasons, people like Wise, Josh Low, and Andy Johnson have shown you can never be to careful.

It’s interesting these players are training with us before they’ve actually officially signed. It would appear to me that Allen is looking for characteristics in the players showing commitment, and hunger to succeed before dishing out lucrative contracts to any of these players. I would imagine Milan and MA are taking every step to ensure each and every player coming here is for the right reasons, people like Wise, Josh Low, and Andy Johnson have shown you can never be to careful.

Either that or the club are delaying the announcements of the signings. ;)

It's interesting these players are training with us before they've actually officially signed. It would appear to me that Allen is looking for characteristics in the players showing commitment, and hunger to succeed before dishing out lucrative contracts to any of these players. I would imagine Milan and MA are taking every step to ensure each and every player coming here is for the right reasons, people like Wise, Josh Low, and Andy Johnson have shown you can never be to careful.
Either that or the club are delaying the announcements of the signings. ;)

Either that or they are choosing to test out LCFC for facilities etc and whether Allen is mad or simple football mad!

When any of you went to watch the training, were you able to tell whether Morfaw had ability or was he mainly doing fitness type training?

I went on Tuesday and it was all fitness really, especially on the near side where we were allowed to stand. Couldn't tell anything about his ability with the ball.

Archived