Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chelve84

Alex Morfaw Is Training With Us

I think I have missed something here.

Can someone post a link to some info on this chap please?

You're all so excited and I know jack about him.

And I feel a bit left out.

Here

There were strong rumours he's already signed with us and has done for over a month now, but he's still not been announced. I wonder why? Perhaps Reading don't know he's missing.

Will he command a fee ? Or is his contract up ? Surely if he's training with us he is out of contract?

Will he command a fee ? Or is his contract up ? Surely if he's training with us he is out of contract?

I think he's been released from them. Plus, it's not been confirmed he's training with us, someone had said they'd seen what looked like him down there.

Would it be too much to ask if someone goes down to the training ground would you take a camera with you please. :thumbup:

I shall tomorrow.

Hope Martin doesn't mind :unsure:

Surely if both do sign for us that kinda sorts out the left hand side at least back up wise?

Both positive signings either ways

If they were to sign that would leave us with, Porter, Mattock, Morfew and Hayes. :dunno:

Seems weak to me, considering 3 of the 4 are untried and Porter is just shit.

Yeh, you're right. Morfaw is a bit of unknown quantity much like Hellings, in this country anyway.

Archived