Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chelve84

Alex Morfaw Is Training With Us

Been to the training ground and seen the young left back being put through his paces. Don't know whether we have signed him or he is just on trial?

Got to say the players were put right through their paces, and there was a minute of passion from martin allen when he pulled gareth mcauley aside to have a word, and then all you heard was martin say good man at the top of his voice and shake hands with gareth.

By the way coaches wear black training wear and players blue

wot team does he play for at the momeent if he as not signed for Leicester

23 bottom right is Jonathon Hayes i believe.

So it would appear both these guys are here for a trial period at the moment? Hope they are good. Heard some good things about John Hayes, nothing about MO FO. If hes is on trial with us could we assume that theres also truth in the Kaebi rumour, because that was from the same source? :dunno:

does any one know hu the big guy is in the top pic wearing a number in the 40s ?

i watched the allen interview thats wear i got the pictures from, iv seen one of sappleton too who was there is looking freakishly like heskey

Any who's the guy behind Stephen Hughes?

Yeah, it looks like it's been confirmed anyway but I might as well stick it in here, both Morfaw and Hayes were training today. It was just fitness stuff so couldn't tell anything about their ability particularly.

The way I saw it, Gradel, Hume and James Chambers were the most impressive in terms of the fitness drill they all did in front of us.

Also, they were all wearing their squad numbers for the season ahead, Hellings 8 and Wesolowski 11 were the most interesting for me. Also Gradel had a low squad number, in the 20s - as if maybe he'll be involved because all the other Academy lads are all in the 30s and 40s (not age, waaaaaags).

Probably reading too much into it but when you travel 30 miles to go and watch a load of blokes run around in the rain for an hour and a half then you can read into it what you like in my book.

does any one know hu the big guy is in the top pic wearing a number in the 40s ?

i watched the allen interview thats wear i got the pictures from, iv seen one of sappleton too who was there is looking freakishly like heskey

It's Cisak - the goalie

Nope, no sign at all. I was keeping a special eye out for any Iranian-looking chaps but no-one of note I'm afraid.

Thanks for replying to what dawned on me as a pretty stupid question! Conspiracy theories aside, I'm not sure why you'd have failed to mention it!

Conspiracy theories aside, I'm not sure why you'd have failed to mention it!

Fez is dead sneaky like that though.

You ask him where he's hidden his bag of Jelly Babies...he won't tell you.

the bastard.

I disagree.

A decent bloke (a decent bloke would be interested in playing football in my eyes, not collecting £££££) would say, right, it seems that i don't figure here now, we have a load of strikers with more supposedly coming in, can we maybe sort out some sort of amicable agreement where my contract is terminated or something so i can look for a new club.

Not sit on my twatting arse collecting my 30k a month.

I bet you'd do the decent thing, oh yes. :rolleyes:

Archived