Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bringbackWalshie

Training Techniques?

Just been to the Braunstone leisure and as i was leaving was met by the first team going swimming. Although didn't see fryatt or hume. Just wanted to get people's views on the techniques the management are using, MA was with them although he did have a blue training top on which conflicts with previous statements in which he was wearing a black top

MDV has lost a lot of weight and could be in contention this season.

Sappelton has massive thighs and no knee caps which was quiet interesting to see.

On a final point, all players arrived in their own cars, i think allen arrived in a green land rover, the type they have in the army, if thats the case it just adds to the MAD DOG's legendary cult status

Just been to the Braunstone leisure and as i was leaving was met by the first team going swimming. Although didn't see fryatt or hume. Just wanted to get people's views on the techniques the management are using, MA was with them although he did have a blue training top on which conflicts with previous statements in which he was wearing a black top

Sappelton has massive thighs and no knee caps which was quiet interesting to see.

On a final point, all players arrived in their own cars, i think allen arrived in a green land rover, the type they have in the army, if thats the case it just adds to the MAD DOG's legendary cult status

Lots of swish motors parked outside Braunstone Leisure at the mo, then? Let's hope no one on here's on the lookout for a new set of wheels! :whistle::unsure:

Can't have been a very thorough medical he had if they missed the fact that he's got no knees.

It'll be interesting watching him goose-step through a few reserve games this season.

Can't have been a very thorough medical he had if they missed the fact that he's got no knees.

It'll be interesting watching him goose-step through a few reserve games this season.

Interesting addition to our collection of freaks then...no knees Sappleton, no heart Hughes, no brain Elvis, no hands Rab...

Swimming doesnt sound like some new far fetched training technique to me lol. I`d be intersted to see how good the overall training sessions are and the influence of the Scientist dude who has been hired and what he does. Im not really into the whole "Mars Bar" prize as its all to Division 2 for me and may work with journeymen or young pro`s on small wages and I doubt it will work with our lads, many of them which are seasoned Internationals.

The great thing about MA is that he admits he isnt the finished article and is learning all the time and it seems that he wants to surround himself with competent people that he can learn from. All in all I think he will give us an edge this season although there will no doubt be stormy waters ahead as nothing is that perfect, or is it???!!

For true MAD DOG status, Allen should come in a tank :thumbup:

Archived