Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

SATURDAY PIC

Another season, another kit that's been messed up.

Wrong blue, too much white, un-balanced, unprofessional and tacky looking.

When will the club just ****ing bring out a simple retro royal blue with minor white trim, like we all want.

Another season, another kit that's been messed up.

Wrong blue, too much white, un-balanced, unprofessional and tacky looking.

When will the club just ****ing bring out a simple retro royal blue with minor white trim, like we all want.

I get the impression that MM was told the design rather than the colour was wrong. Their problem though, because sales will be poor.

Are you sure you aren't all bloody women? Next you'll be accessorising. Ooooh you can't wear those boots with those shorts you'll clash.

:blink: I couldn't care less whether it is 0.1 of a shade off the right shade of blue just so long as we win.

Look Ricey...if they brought out the 'correct' blue and less white, you know what would happen don't you?

IT'S THE SAME AS LAST YEARS

IT'S TOO PLAIN

ETC ETC

Opinion is always going to be divided and there is a fine line between changing the kit enough to make it worthwhile buying a new one, and keeping the traditional style going. Personally I like this kit, although I hated the original 'prototype'.

Look Ricey...if they brought out the 'correct' blue and less white, you know what would happen don't you?

IT'S TOO PLAIN

ETC ETC

Opinion is always going to be divided and there is a fine line between changing the kit enough to make it worthwhile buying a new one, and keeping the traditional style going. Personally I like this kit, although I hated the original 'prototype'.

Sorry, I'll refrain from opinion next time.

Jeez.

IT'S TOO PLAIN

ETC ETC

A Forum is about opinion, let him say what he wants to say.

I thought the kit looked awful in the website pictures when i saw them but in 'real-life' today i thought they actually look quite good. just a shame about the blue shorts.

I thought the kit looked awful in the website pictures when i saw them but in 'real-life' today i thought they actually look quite good. just a shame about the blue shorts.

If it's not the right shade of blue then I won't buy it...end of!...Leicester City normally play in one shade of one colour only as far as I'm concerned..if anyone wants to try and change that go ahead..tip!...Man Utd will never play in pink!! :whistle:

Archived