Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Surprise, Surprise......

Guest Guest

Oh come on, your being a bit harsh there, 4 quid aint bad for a mag covering a weekend tournament, and it`s up to each individual to decide weather to buy or not !

Guest Daniel

Ive got all the season tickets/cards aswel. :)

All away tickets aswel.

Good to pass onto the kids when im older!

I think some of you forget that the club is still paying off debt to the bank and Inland revenue from before administration. The choice to buy one or not is purely individual and any extra money that the club receives can help M.A. with the squad. Yes the club are using every chance to make money, but remember that it is a business and that is what business's do.

Rant over. :D

I think some of you forget that the club is still paying off debt to the bank and Inland revenue from before administration. The choice to buy one or not is purely individual and any extra money that the club receives can help M.A. with the squad.  Yes the club are using every chance to make money, but remember that it is a business and that is what business's do.

Rant over. :D

Yes but now at pence in the pound. I know money is tight but surely the way to attract extra money is to make fans feel as though they want to spend not only on the basics (like a season ticket) but also on extras. At the moment every opportunity for extras is seen as a means to grab money. People will spend if they feel comfortable spending and at the moment City are not making their fans comfortable enough to spend. :unsure::angry:;)

Archived