Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Toby or not Toby

An apology!

...everyone who has no idea what you are talking about now goes looking for it... :D

I'm gonna look for it, love seeing good old slagging matches after a home defeat.

Besides I'd have probably been the same Toby if I was on here straight after the game last night. What annoyed me most was all those cocky blakpool fans at the end of the game, looked like ait about bolide over outside too :unsure:

I'm gonna look for it, love seeing good old slagging matches after a home defeat.

Besides I'd have probably been the same Toby if I was on here straight after the game last night. What annoyed me most was all those cocky blakpool fans at the end of the game, looked like ait about bolide over outside too :unsure:

Yeh we had some of them.

Getting out of the car park at Tigers. Some cocky little ginger rent boy put his hand through my window and told me it was 1-0 as if I didn't know. :rolleyes:

Yeh we had some of them.

Getting out of the car park at Tigers. Some cocky little ginger rent boy put his hand through my window and told me it was 1-0 as if I didn't know. :rolleyes:

lol

think he was the one on the border to L1, was about 16 I reckon.

During the game I heard someone shout out to him "your hair matches your f'cking shirt you tosser"

lol

think he was the one on the border to L1, was about 16 I reckon.

During the game I heard someone shout out to him "your hair matches your f'cking shirt you tosser"

:D That has to be one of the crapest put downs.

Yeh we had some of them.

Dont you know any karate move Ched???

Bruce Lee would have swiftly broken his hand in 45 places.

Or you should have just wound your window up and drove off with him runing alongside!!! :D:unsure:

Dont you know any karate move Ched???

Bruce Lee would have swiftly broken his hand in 45 places.

Or you should have just wound your window up and drove off with him runing alongside!!! :D:unsure:

Sadly, no.

I just laughed at him, we'll see who's laughing when we visit them in February.

Archived