Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bigjonnyauk

i thought the idea was to buy players better than u had

hi all

i read that both ma and mm both said before season they wanted to bring in players better than what we already had

if this is the case then why did only 4 start on saturday just cant work it out

seems to me big don may have been responsible for neilson and hellings and hayes maybe thats why he was shown the door

i mean i thought hellings just might do a job for us

kaeebi is a manderic signing and while everyone on here is raving about him

we have not really seen this guy play yet he just might not adapt or be good enough for the division

surely campbell should have started on sat with hume we need a solid front line the same every week where possible

because i cant see how 2 strikers can gel and read one another when they get a different partner each time

just quite frustrated really i know we ar eonly 1 game in but

players playing out of position

signing players who in allens mind are no better than last seasons players in some areas

in my eyes we need

a fast cb who can read the game well and pass the ball around to replace macauley

we need to play clem and weslowski in midfeild

we need a solid reliable left back so chambers can stay at right

newton really has to be replaced on the right wing (kaeebi maybe )

give mattock or porter a good run down the left side

play campbell and hume each week up front

these are my veiws and prob no one will agree with them but hey it had to come out

its pointless talking to city to members of my family

wife === man utd

son number 1 arsenal

son number 2 man utd and barca

they just will not convert and ideas lol

MA isn't experienced enough to know about some of his acquisitions or even the squad he inherited so yes, he did rely on other people to help him form a judgment. However, he has obviously not been too impressed with the likes of Hellings and Nielsen as they didn't feature.

Back to the question the thread title poses. No offence mate but if you think that DJ, N`Gotty, Chambers, Clem, Kisha and some of the others arent better than last season then I reckon you are not right in the head!

MA isn't experienced enough to know about some of his acquisitions or even the squad he inherited so yes, he did rely on other people to help him form a judgment. However, he has obviously not been too impressed with the likes of Hellings and Nielsen as they didn't feature.

Back to the question the thread title poses. No offence mate but if you think that DJ, N`Gotty, Chambers, Clem, Kisha and some of the others arent better than last season then I reckon you are not right in the head!

Exactly, we have mid table written all over us and that is a big improvement on recent seasons.

Exactly, we have mid table written all over us and that is a big improvement on recent seasons.

As a minimum we have mid-table but the division has been weakened so much by player departures and the promotion of some good sides that the Play-Offs could be a realistic target, especially if MM throws some more money at the project now and in January.

If we get some one in left side that might be different. But until then you;re spot on mid table.

I would go for campbell over hume, more goal threat.

hi all

i read that both ma and mm both said before season they wanted to bring in players better than what we already had

seems to me big don may have been responsible for neilson and hellings and hayes maybe thats why he was shown the door

we have not really seen this guy play yet he just might not adapt or be good enough for the division

surely campbell should have started on sat with hume we need a solid front line the same every week where possible

because i cant see how 2 strikers can gel and read one another when they get a different partner each time

signing players who in allens mind are no better than last seasons players in some areas

in my eyes we need

a fast cb who can read the game well and pass the ball around to replace macauley

we need a solid reliable left back so chambers can stay at right

give mattock or porter a good run down the left side

play campbell and hume each week up front

these are my veiws and prob no one will agree with them but hey it had to come out

wife === man utd

son number 1 arsenal

son number 2 man utd and barca

You should stop worrying about how good MM & Allen are at recruiting quality players and concentrate on improving your Daddy skills ;)

Oh and Hayes was definitely an Allen signing as he had him on loan at MKDs

hi all

because i cant see how 2 strikers can gel and read one another when they get a different partner each time - all the best clubs have some rotation and its not like we have world class strikers, complacency is likely to be more disruptive than change

in my eyes we need

a fast cb who can read the game well and pass the ball around to replace macauley - funny, how he was most peoples no.1 choice, and instantly unpopular, don't worry, kisnorbo will be back soon!

we need a solid reliable left back so chambers can stay at right - mattock could still do a job, one game is unfair to judge someone so young

give mattock or porter a good run down the left side - mattock is a defender primarily, more liekly hayes will start there next week

play campbell and hume each week up front - not likely, the height issue has been explored here many times, but you might see fryatt again

wife === man utd

son number 1 arsenal

son number 2 man utd and barca - oh dear, shame on your family

perhaps, you don't have so much to worry about, then - chin up, wait til we lose to accrington before you wear the noose!

Archived