Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

Manager Speaks

Good afternoon.

I must take this opportunity to thank all those supporters who were able to get up to Accrington Stanley last night.

It wasn't, by no means, a classic but in those cup competitions, the important thing is by hook or by crook to get through.

I also took the opportunity to give other players a game and after a good first half we managed to ride our luck at times, and showed great guts and sprit to lay our bodies on the line to keep a clean sheet.

It was also nice last night to have the pleasure of meeting lots of our supporters whilst I was watching the warm-up.

Article continues

Advertisement

I don't really want to single any individual out but there was one character who was rather on the large side, who had no shirt on and a tattoo on his back the size of a hula-hula ring.

Apparently he is the man that bangs the drum and without a shadow of a doubt will have an important part to play this season.

Take Care,

Martin

Good afternoon.

I must take this opportunity to thank all those supporters who were able to get up to Accrington Stanley last night.

It wasn't, by no means, a classic but in those cup competitions, the important thing is by hook or by crook to get through.

I also took the opportunity to give other players a game and after a good first half we managed to ride our luck at times, and showed great guts and sprit to lay our bodies on the line to keep a clean sheet.

It was also nice last night to have the pleasure of meeting lots of our supporters whilst I was watching the warm-up.

Article continues

Advertisement

I don't really want to single any individual out but there was one character who was rather on the large side, who had no shirt on and a tattoo on his back the size of a hula-hula ring.

Apparently he is the man that bangs the drum and without a shadow of a doubt will have an important part to play this season.

Take Care,

Martin

That drum took a hammering even if Accington got off lightly!

Big guy? I was pretty well next to him and I'd love to know how he ever fits into a seat at the Walkers.

Ace character though. :thumbup:

That drum took a hammering even if Accington got off lightly!

Big guy? I was pretty well next to him and I'd love to know how he ever fits into a seat at the Walkers.

Ace character though. :thumbup:

He stands up at the back of L1 with his drum!

Archived