Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

SSN

Those blokes on SSN just embaressed the club further. The first one they interviewed sounded pissed for some reason, which was odd at 10.30 in the morning. Then when they switched back to the fella interviewing them they started shouting out random words like 'martin' 'bring him back' 'we want Allen back' 'i love you martin, i wan't you babies' etc etc. Stupid twats :mad:

Those blokes on SSN just embaressed the club further. The first one they interviewed sounded pissed for some reason, which was odd at 10.30 in the morning. Then when they switched back to the fella interviewing them they started shouting out random words like 'martin' 'bring him back' 'we want Allen back' 'i love you martin, i wan't you babies' etc etc. Stupid twats :mad:

That would require some sort of sexual activity though, that's it, they've over-stepped the mark. I don't want mini-martins bouncing all around the Walkers. Mini-milks maybe, but not mini-martins.

Maybe i exaggerated slightly...but you get my drift. Clearly they were old, confused & deluded City Fans who probably still think Walshie is at the back and Cottee up front (oh bring back the days!) Those blokes really didn't have a clue. Im sure there enjoying themslves printing off 1000 banners for the match on saturday! lol

Archived