Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

SSN

****ing Virgin Media stole my SSN. Please tell more.

They were just saying how he hadnt had enough time, and Milan should be a man and realise hes made a mistake.

There also printing 1000 posters to support Allen for Plymouth. Dont think they will need that many though!!

Oh please no,

Seriously people don't embarrass yourselves.

Can't you see how stupid you'll look....

This protest thing is for dumb people.

It did indeed look a touch desperate. 3 old blokes in their new shirts.

Surely Milan knows what he's doing? He wants premiership in 3 years, and obviously there was something he didn't like about MA.

Milan knows what he's doing, and will have something up his sleeve... because at the end of the day, its his own money he is playing with.

Fair play to them.

Call them idiots or whatever but at least they've got the balls to try and do something about it and show the chairman we think he's made a mistake.

And if they fail? So what.

Its not you thats protesting is it.

I'm glad this is happening and being reported, as it might force Mandaric's hand into explaining exactly what went on behind the scenes.

I'd be suprised if it did though.

I'm sure there'll be something soon that in some (un)subtle way will remind us how Mandaric came in saved the club, and so on and so forth.

Which will equate to "I don't have to tell you squat if I don't want to".

Fair play to them.

Call them idiots or whatever but at least they've got the balls to try and do something about it and show the chairman we think he's made a mistake.

And if they fail? So what.

Its not you thats protesting is it.

Of course it's a free country and they can do what they like - I just think it's a waste of time and energy which would be better spent supporting the team personally. But good luck to them in their ultimate goal of... what exactly?

Of course it's a free country and they can do what they like - I just think it's a waste of time and energy which would be better spent supporting the team personally. But good luck to them in their ultimate goal of... what exactly?

I don't know really lol

I wouldn't be protesting either i agree with supporting the team because there gunna need it after the week they've had.

I just didn't think it was fair people were calling them idiots for going through with something some of us had thought about doing yesterday.

I don't know really lol

I wouldn't be protesting either i agree with supporting the team because there gunna need it after the week they've had.

I just didn't think it was fair people were calling them idiots for going through with something some of us had thought about doing yesterday.

Hopefully the dust will settle over the next few days. I was angry yesterday but I'm seeing the bigger picture now and we just have to accept it. I'm sick of whinging pussies already!!

Any one got a cat?

I'd be suprised if it did though.

I'm sure there'll be something soon that in some (un)subtle way will remind us how Mandaric came in saved the club, and so on and so forth.

Which will equate to "I don't have to tell you squat if I don't want to".

I wonder if Blanderson will be able to use his highly trained investigative reporting skills to get the true picture.

Archived