Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Who's in the betting.

TBH, Warnock wouldn't be the end of the world type of manager would he? Fair enough he said some nobbish things about this club but I'd rather him than Garry Megson or Glen Roader that's for sure. If we get those two I don't know how I'd react, they're just so shitty it's unbelievable. Plus we'd be a laughing stock - well a little bit more of one.

I wouldn't mind him, don't get me wrong, he's my favourite out of the lot *cough*Roader and Megson piss off*cough* but Madaric didn't like Allen for his different approach and decisions so appointing someone similar just doesn't seem all that likely. But I guess he's a proven manager, so who am I to say?

is that a fact... reading between the lines, it sounds like his main problem was his own impatience.

the odd thing about that list is it only includes those rumoured in the papers...

i'm sure there are many candidates beyond this.

I think it has to be Jewell, my only worry is that I think MM wanted to appoint Warnock last time but because he was bombarded with fans not to appoint him he didnt; MM may now think that he has upset the fans he may aswell appoint Warnock as it couldnt get any worse!!!

I think MM has shown that he relies on his gut feelings (hence he sacked Allen) he may think he should have gone with origional gut feeling to appoint Warnock - now he has his chance!!!

Because he's been rumbled as the man who chooses which players are signed, expect Mandaric to resurrect his obsession with a Director of Football. In doing this he can then instruct his compliant yes-man gofer which players to sign. This compliant Director of Football will then instruct the newly installed yes-man manager who to choose, and all the while Mandaric can remain in the background - blameless. Ladies and Gentlemen ................... enter Glenn Roeder.

Bet365 - New Manager Odds;

Paul Jewell - 5/2 (Fav) *YaY*

Neil Warnock - 4/1 (2nd Fav)*YaY*

Gary Megson - 13/2

Brendan Rodgers - 13/2

Glenn Roeder - 8/1

Simon Grayson - 10/1

Peter Reid - 10/1

Jimmy Calderwood - 14/1

Paul Ince - 16/1

Gary Johnson - 20/1

Harry Redknapp - 50/1