Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chairman of the Bored

Paul Sturrock

Just watched The Swine vs Yo-evil on Sky. Sturrock possibly the least animated manager in football. If it is him, passion will be absent from The Walkers. And Lee Peacock will possibly be leading the line in January. No!

Have I just seen right? Paul Sturrock fell asleep?!

I havn't watched the match but just caught then end where just show what happened in the match with music played over it to end the programme and i'm sure Paul Sturrock was sat there with his head tilting to one side with his eyes closed as if he fell asleep...surly not?! :|

Don't want him, Never will, Never have done!

Sturrock possibly the least animated manager in football.

Did you never watch any West Brom matches in the Premiership when Bryan Robson was in charge? You coulda sworn they'd swapped him out for a wax statue most days. :whistle:

And, more recently, have you not sampled the unique delights to be had watching a totally motionless Steve Coppell "in action" (inaction?) at Reading?

To be less animated than this pair would require you to be... well, dead, basically. :ermm::D

I mentioned this about him when he was first rumored to come to us. He has an almost redundant gormless look like the lights are on but no-ones home. I'm glad the rumours are that this appointment wont be happening.

Archived