Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

the bluetones

Try the song "Slight Return"... much better than marblehead IMO

73298[/snapback]

They are all good - the best of album proves that, its a firm favourite in my car! My particular fav is 'Autophilia' :thumbup:

73298[/snapback]

They are all good - the best of album proves that, its a firm favourite in my car! My particular fav is 'Autophilia' :thumbup:

73335[/snapback]

So you like the Bluetones, Leicester, Groundhog day and you lived round the corner from me on the fairfield.... why the hell don't i remember you lol Did you go to Fairfield Primary or did you move onto the estate when you were older?

73298[/snapback]

73335[/snapback]

So you like the Bluetones, Leicester, Groundhog day and you lived round the corner from me on the fairfield.... why the hell don't i remember you lol Did you go to Fairfield Primary or did you move onto the estate when you were older?

74572[/snapback]

Haha hello! I went to Parklands because my mum didnt like the openplanness of Fairfield. :rolleyes: I must have been about 4 when we moved there.

73298[/snapback]

73335[/snapback]

74572[/snapback]

Haha hello! I went to Parklands because my mum didnt like the openplanness of Fairfield. :rolleyes: I must have been about 4 when we moved there.

74586[/snapback]

Did you go south wigston high and guthlaxton after that... or were they too open plan? ha ha Whats your second name? I bet i'll remember you then!!! PM me if you don't want to say it out loud!!!

73298[/snapback]

73335[/snapback]

74572[/snapback]

74586[/snapback]

Did you go south wigston high and guthlaxton after that... or were they too open plan? ha ha Whats your second name? I bet i'll remember you then!!! PM me if you don't want to say it out loud!!!

74590[/snapback]

Yes I did actually did you? my surname will never be disclosed! lol

73298[/snapback]

73335[/snapback]

74572[/snapback]

74586[/snapback]

74590[/snapback]

74598[/snapback]

Tut, come on Katy you spoil sport. I showed you mine, now you show me yours :blink: ha ha

73298[/snapback]

73335[/snapback]

74572[/snapback]

74586[/snapback]

74590[/snapback]

74598[/snapback]

Tut, come on Katy you spoil sport. I showed you mine, now you show me yours :blink: ha ha

74602[/snapback]

:o You didnt!!!!! I dont even know your first name at least you know mine!

73298[/snapback]

73335[/snapback]

74572[/snapback]

74586[/snapback]

74590[/snapback]

74598[/snapback]

74602[/snapback]

74605[/snapback]

I pm'd you ages ago.... with my name and the lads i hung about with!!!

73298[/snapback]

73335[/snapback]

74572[/snapback]

74586[/snapback]

74590[/snapback]

74598[/snapback]

74602[/snapback]

74605[/snapback]

74608[/snapback]

Oh yeah, well we are equal now then. :unsure:

73298[/snapback]

73335[/snapback]

74572[/snapback]

74586[/snapback]

74590[/snapback]

74598[/snapback]

74602[/snapback]

74605[/snapback]

74608[/snapback]

74611[/snapback]

hmmm not quite!!! I still need the second part!! Or I could just ask my brother... he's downstairs!! ha ha

73298[/snapback]

73335[/snapback]

74572[/snapback]

74586[/snapback]

74590[/snapback]

74598[/snapback]

74602[/snapback]

74605[/snapback]

74608[/snapback]

74611[/snapback]

hmmm not quite!!! I still need the second part!! Or I could just ask my brother... he's downstairs!! ha ha

74615[/snapback]

He wont remember :wave:

74619[/snapback]

My mum will... she knows everyone around here!!!

74620[/snapback]

:o

Ask your bro if he knows Simon Newcombe? his mum told me off for grafifti-ing in the jitty once! You know the jitty that leads to Dorset Avenue! :P

74619[/snapback]

74620[/snapback]

Ask your bro if he knows Simon Newcombe? his mum told me off for grafifti-ing in the jitty once! You know the jitty that leads to Dorset Avenue! :P

74621[/snapback]

Ha ha ha ha I know simon he played footy for city didn't he. You naughty girl!!! I'll go and have a look, maybe your name is still scrawled on the wall ha ha.

74619[/snapback]

74620[/snapback]

74621[/snapback]

Ha ha ha ha I know simon he played footy for city didn't he. You naughty girl!!! I'll go and have a look, maybe your name is still scrawled on the wall ha ha.

74623[/snapback]

He was in the academy - but they let him go :( I think you might find a K or maybe a KA before Mrs Newcombe came out to rollock me! :mad:

• 3 weeks later...
The Bluetones are playing The Charlotte next month!

81455[/snapback]

jesus! it shows the way music has gone! everyones into slit wrist music like coldplay and class fun bands end up back at the charlotte

Archived