Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Fifa Football Or Pro Evolution Soccer

Which is better?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Fifa Football
    • Pro Evolution Soccer

I'm loving Fifa at the moment, Before when people Leicester they were intent on still playing me as Man Utd, Chelsea, Barcelona, e.t.c, but now people are playing me as League One team :thumbup:

Although I just lost to Uddersfield :blush::cry:

I get that too, I hate it though when they all used to just select Barcelona and they just hoof it to Henry.

I get that too, I hate it though when they all used to just select Barcelona and they just hoof it to Henry.

The way I get around that is I also pick Barcelona, I try to get the same kit as them, They normal get the hump with it and quit, and even if they don't quit I normally win when I do (Surprising really, coz i'm shit the rest of the time lol)

The way I get around that is I also pick Barcelona, I try to get the same kit as them, They normal get the hump with it and quit, and even if they don't quit I normally win when I do (Surprising really, coz i'm shit the rest of the time lol)

Yea, I have noticed that they can quit whilst in the match when they want to. It's happened to me just before I am about to score and I don't know how to do it. So I always play my matches till the end even if I am 6-0 down lol.

Archived