Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Fifa Football Or Pro Evolution Soccer

Which is better?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Fifa Football
    • Pro Evolution Soccer

I always buy both pro evo's the best 2+ player & Fifa's the best for a career & realism!

I could never do with all the wrong names for players & teams on pro i.e Highbury for Arsenal its like buy the rights or don't make a game, pr!cks. :D

Pro for me.

FIFA is for 6 year olds and want an easy game.

Pro is more realistic aswell.

I'm no 6 year old. :giggle:

Pro is more realistic, but I've only ever bought Fifa. Played on Pro quite a bit round friends houses but I've had limited experience on it, so I'd go for Fifa. :thumbup:

Pro for me.

Pro Evo 2008 on PS3 is rubbish, its not changed and is poor that they still dont get the licenses. End of. I used to bum Pro Evo aswell but its wank compared to Fifa 08. Sorry PES...

Madness.

Pro Evo for me.

What on Earth makes Pro Evo 2008 on XBOX360 so appealing to you?

I've been a follower of the Pro Evo series myself, but what do you say about:

a) the cheap menus?

b) the horrendous graphics?

c) the crap gameplay?*

d) the weird controls?

*And this used to be Konami's strength for so many years!

From what I recall when I look back at my PS2 days, PES was always a revelation.

This is not the case with PES 2008, I'm afraid.

I've been a follower of the Pro Evo series myself, but what do you say about:

a) the cheap menus?

b) the horrendous graphics?

c) the crap gameplay?*

d) the weird controls?

a) Who cares?

b) FIFA's graphics are a bit better, but Pro Evo's aren't horrendous

c) Crap compared to what? FIFA's that's like running through treacle

d) You can change them...

a) Who cares?

b) FIFA's graphics are a bit better, but Pro Evo's aren't horrendous

c) Crap compared to what? FIFA's that's like running through treacle

d) You can change them...

Well, I wasn't talking in absolute terms.

The PS2 versions were very good. I loved them. They were by far better than FIFA.

It's just the fact that one would expect massive improvements when such a well-known quality game goes next-gen.

Thanks to its "reduced" presentation, PES 2008 looks like it's from 1996. Honestly.

Compared to FIFA 08, EA's game wins this round. I'm not that happy about it, but I actually enjoy playing FIFA 08. More than PES before.

That's why I'm disappointed. And many others are, as well.

Pro for me.

I feel that PES is the more arcade style game of the two. And it's easier than FIFA.

If you have a player with pace (odonkor, Lennon, Wright Phillips), you can just run down the wing, into the six yard box, pass it across the face of goal and score an easy tap in.

The movement is static and robotic and the kits look like they are made of plastic.

I used to absolutely bum PES, but the 360 version is absolutely wank. FIFA has better commentary, is a deeper game, and its Manager Mode is probably more immersive than the Master League ( :o ). There are also various challenges to complete as well as the Manager Mode.

Seabass needs to do some serious work to make sure that the next edition isnt a let down.

I feel that PES is the more arcade style game of the two. And it's easier than FIFA.

If you have a player with pace (odonkor, Lennon, Wright Phillips), you can just run down the wing, into the six yard box, pass it across the face of goal and score an easy tap in.

The movement is static and robotic and the kits look like they are made of plastic.

I used to absolutely bum PES, but the 360 version is absolutely wank. FIFA has better commentary, is a deeper game, and its Manager Mode is probably more immersive than the Master League ( :o ). There are also various challenges to complete as well as the Manager Mode.

Seabass needs to do some serious work to make sure that the next edition isnt a let down.

So if you're a team like tottenham or chelsea you score 10-15 a game?

I like the fact that stronger players can hold weaker players off, and fast players can beat an opposing player for pace.

So if you're a team like tottenham or chelsea you score 10-15 a game?

I'm not saying that many, but a team can be comprehensively beaten with that strategy.

I took the game round to a friends house, four of us were playing, two didn't have the game. We played on "Top Player" and played about six or seven games, none of which I can recall losing.

This with two people who say football games are "boring" but later go home to play COD4 online. And only COD 4 online. For days on end. :frusty:

I'm loving Fifa at the moment, Before when people Leicester they were intent on still playing me as Man Utd, Chelsea, Barcelona, e.t.c, but now people are playing me as League One team :thumbup:

Although I just lost to Uddersfield :blush::cry:

Archived