Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFoxBhoy

Aussie Foxes thread

10:30 eh - is that confirmed?

I rang the Charles Dickens - usually they open at 11:30am on a Sunday morning, but because the boxing is on they're opening at 10am and said they could give us a TV in the corner - what you lads reckon?

Yeah confirmed just checked foxtel mag again confirmed i should be there nothing like a hair of the dog at 10 30am :)

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

I'm in...but could be fairly wobbly from the races the day before!
Yeah confirmed just checked foxtel mag again confirmed i should be there nothing like a hair of the dog at 10 30am :)

Yeah nice one - I will send out an e-mail today then - any Victorians who are not on the mailing list, can you PM me your e-mail address?

afternoon all.....anyone got anything planned for Perth?

"Michael Doyle" on this forum is the bloke to speak to for Perth, last I heard he was in Leicester though but might be worthwhile dropping him a line via PM!

Yeah nice one - I will send out an e-mail today then - any Victorians who are not on the mailing list, can you PM me your e-mail address?

I will try and get there cos i can't see me self at the pub for a 7am kick off on tuesday 27th :)

Will definitely be there Sunday morning. Was mightily pissed that i could not get to s****horpe game. Will be there by ten for pints of the good stuff. Now to avoid the score again on saturday night.

Yes, Kip Riptide should do the same ;)

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

Will definitely be there Sunday morning. Was mightily pissed that i could not get to s****horpe game. Will be there by ten for pints of the good stuff. Now to avoid the score again on saturday night.

:punk:

I will try and get there cos i can't see me self at the pub for a 7am kick off on tuesday 27th :)

Yeah I doubt there would be any decent places open at that time that aren't scummy pokies joints with smackies asleep in the corner!

I daresay I'll be recording it, avoiding the score and watching it when I get home :cool:

Yeah I doubt there would be any decent places open at that time that aren't scummy pokies joints with smackies asleep in the corner!

I daresay I'll be recording it, avoiding the score and watching it when I get home :cool:

I feel a summer flu coming on that day ;)

Kip Riptide, my missus and I were cheering on the blues at the Dickens Sunday morning

Easily outnumbered by the boxing faithful! :D

Sorry mate i am deeply ashamed of my action's i was too hung over too attend and watched it with my blanket and pillow on the couch at home :sick: (yes prawn sandwich eater)

It should teach me next time till stay up drinking til 6am and playing poker :yawn:

Sorry mate i am deeply ashamed of my action's i was too hung over too attend and watched it with my blanket and pillow on the couch at home :sick: (yes prawn sandwich eater)

It should teach me next time till stay up drinking til 6am and playing poker :yawn:

No excuse lol

No excuse lol

But I made a profit actually still fell shit know at 12 15pm Monday and still fell not the greatest (another 6-7 stubbies on a sunday afternoon watching victory didn't help nor does red bull in beer)

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

lol Don't you have to come from like Frankston anyway? That would be a shit trip on the train hungover!

For those who don't know Melbourne that's like Leicester to Luton :D

lol Don't you have to come from like Frankston anyway? That would be a shit trip on the train hungover!

For those who don't know Melbourne that's like Leicester to Luton :D

Yeah but i have done it plenty of times before hung over/pissed as work in Melbourne but this was really bad.

Also don't judge me cos i come from Frannga :D i still have a full set of teeth :)

lol

Apparently Scott McDonald is a Frankston lad

Yeah played for Seaford i think i played a junior game as a goalkeeper against a seaford team apparently coached by his dad or uncle or some relative, I got man of the match in a 5-0 defeat :D

Also see he got another double one of my favorite players has been since his Southhampton days cos he is a local lad very frustrating he hasn't got a socceroo cap tho

Is Frankston the Braunstone of Melbourne :D

I don't know what that means but it is a big suburb with some scummy bogan feral areas. i live in Frankston but about 5 kms from feral area, That thankfully don't know any one who lives there cos i am actually scared to drive thru there at night. School sports were always fun against some of the scummy schools :D.

Edit I rember before a footy (Afl) game we actually had to walk the oval to scan for Syringes :angry:

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

I don't know what that means but it is a big suburb with some scummy bogan feral areas. i live in Frankston but about 5 kms from feral area, That thankfully don't know any one who lives there cos i am actually scared to drive thru there at night. School sports were always fun against some of the scummy schools :D.

Edit I rember before a footy (Afl) game we actually had to walk the oval to scan for Syringes :angry:

Nice place then :D