Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFoxBhoy

Aussie Foxes thread

bah..bloody eastern states sooks... Kick off will be about 2.30am here in the west..that buggers the sleep pattern entirley..

1) Stay up, game finished at 4.30, get 2 hours sleep before getting up for work

2) go to bed at say 11ish..not be able to sleep coz too early, get up at 2.30 and see option 1

3) ???????

4) miss game hope for replay at some stage..being as everything on Fox is repeated ad nauseaum (sp?)

I have just discovered what number 3) ??????????????????? is...

I feel a head cold coming on...pig flu maybe....

ok ill try to fight it over the weekend and on Monday too...but, if it catches up with me... Tuesday will have to be a sickie.

:cool:

I have just discovered what number 3) ??????????????????? is...

I feel a head cold coming on...pig flu maybe....

ok ill try to fight it over the weekend and on Monday too...but, if it catches up with me... Tuesday will have to be a sickie.

:cool:

Done that old routine before :D

Just a reminder Newcastle game is on Tomorrow morning at 430am in Australia so pull ya finger out of your ass find someone who has Foxtel and watch the bloody game cos it's been a while since we have had a game on TV over here.

Geez i'm excited, wont be able to sleep so gonna be struggling for work tomorrow.

I did it, but bloody tired and I've got training later.

Try being too excited to actually sleep and geting up at 425am. Then a quick shower after the match then straight to work not been much fun today especially with end of month reports needing to be completed <_<

Try being too excited to actually sleep and geting up at 425am. Then a quick shower after the match then straight to work not been much fun today especially with end of month reports needing to be completed <_<

:o

:cry:

:chant:

:scarf:

You win.

It's getting worst i gotta do overtime now

Harden the F**k up, princess

:):P