Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFoxBhoy

Aussie Foxes thread

It's all about the Gold Coast this year me thinks especially now after Celski out for the year and Danny Allsop about to sign for Qatar.

Explain. Me thinks I missed this completely.

Sydney will win it, but NORTH QUEENSLAND will make finals. You heard it here first.

Explain. Me thinks I missed this completely.

Sydney will win it, but NORTH QUEENSLAND will make finals. You heard it here first.

Some side from Qatar for a $1m a year.....that's why he didn't play on Thursday riduculus coin for a player of his (lack of) quality but he will be a lose.

North Queensland are you having a laugh.....i think you are.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
any foxes in sydney? my mate moved out there last month and im hopefully going over to see him. didn't notice any in the foreign foxes thread

http://www.ausfox.net/

There is a few that are on here from time to time.

We are a rare breed city fans in Aus but you always manage to bump in to a few here and there.

Alex you will watch it i might struggle to get home for the 430am kick off.

Alex you will watch it i might struggle to get home for the 430am kick off.

The way its going right now, I'm not going to watch it. DAMN FOXTELS SIGNALS OUT :@

Leicester is more important than drinking Mick.

• 1 month later...

Lively play-off semi between Sydney and Melbourne tonight. Shaded by Melbourne...just.

The flares fad has spread to Australia. One in the Melbourne end and two in Sydneys. All of them immediately grabbed by stewards who jumped the barriers and dumped them in a conveniently placed sandbox. Very efficient.

Ex-Fox midfielder Steve Corica had a decent send off, even if he is hobbling on crutches. In the programme notes he names Mark McGhee as the best coach he worked under. Here's a tribute video for anyone that's interested:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,2...5000940,00.html

My aunty lives in Melbourne and the family/extended family there are all City fans.

I went there 10 years ago whilst she was living in Frankston, first day there I was walking down a quiet street to the shops and bumped into someone walking the other way who was also a City fan, very surreal.

My aunty lives in Melbourne and the family/extended family there are all City fans.

I went there 10 years ago whilst she was living in Frankston, first day there I was walking down a quiet street to the shops and bumped into someone walking the other way who was also a City fan, very surreal.

Small world but i have 2 uncles and a grandfather that live in Frankston who support city and i live in South Frankston and support city. 10 years ago i was only 13 so it probably wasn't me.

City V Cov game is being shown on Delay next Monday Morning 22/03 @ 5am on Foxtel (Melbourne time)

Living in New Zealand temporarily I watched the Wellington Phoenix against the Newcastle Jets, and saw the second half of the match against Sydney. Both were very good matches (unlike NZ v Mexico).

It's all about Melbourne Victory going for there 3rd title in 4 years this Saturday night

Worst feeling ever to lose a Championship by a penalty shoot-out.

Was having a quality day got in to town at 1pm, 12 of us booked in to the backpackers made for some great banter with the Sydney fans at the same accomidation.

The march to the ground was awesome again brilliant attmosphere. The game had a great atmosphere we stood behind the Sydney end about 30 of us and gave as good as we got and there was no trouble as there was about 20 coppers blocking us to get to them and vice versa. Worst part of the game was losing my thongs during the goal celebration and having to walk back to the accomidation barefoot.

Worst feeling ever to lose a Championship by a penalty shoot-out.

Was having a quality day got in to town at 1pm, 12 of us booked in to the backpackers made for some great banter with the Sydney fans at the same accomidation.

The march to the ground was awesome again brilliant attmosphere. The game had a great atmosphere we stood behind the Sydney end about 30 of us and gave as good as we got and there was no trouble as there was about 20 coppers blocking us to get to them and vice versa. Worst part of the game was losing my thongs during the goal celebration and having to walk back to the accomidation barefoot.

That is quality, and im willing to bet, its the first time that particualr line has EVER been used on Foxestalk :)