Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

LCFC Shirts never in shops

Right I hardly ever see LCFC shirts in Sports shops, this could be either because the club has a certain clause against anyone other than official shops or it could be that Leicester are considered a "unpopular" team, I don't know but at JJB, Fosse Park about 3 months ago they had a shelf of just LCFC shirts, is this just co-incidence or was this deal with LCFC and JJB done months ago?

Right I hardly ever see LCFC shirts in Sports shops, this could be either because the club has a certain clause against anyone other than official shops or it could be that Leicester are considered a "unpopular" team, I don't know but at JJB, Fosse Park about 3 months ago they had a shelf of just LCFC shirts, is this just co-incidence or was this deal with LCFC and JJB done months ago?

73317[/snapback]

Yea think so, Sir Tomassi told us all this news way back in the day

73317[/snapback]

73319[/snapback]

Yeah I know he did. At the time I did think about a possible deal between shop and club, but I was also in shock from finding a LCFC shirt in a shop other than the official shop!

73317[/snapback]

73319[/snapback]

Yeah I know he did. At the time I did think about a possible deal between shop and club, but I was also in shock from finding a LCFC shirt in a shop other than the official shop!

73328[/snapback]

They have some kind of deal with Dominoes Toy shop as well

In Leicester's town centre the shop "JC SPORTS" on the same stret as argos, pizza hut and index sells them in there, i went in thre today selling thm for £20

In Leicester's town centre the shop "JC SPORTS" on the same stret as argos, pizza hut and index sells them in there, i went in thre today selling thm for £20

73352[/snapback]

Blimey, the megastore are selling them for £15.

Archived