Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
D4

The philosophy thread

we can live to be 100, if we give up all the things that make us want to live till 100

73389[/snapback]

What is more important, life, being alive, or the living of it? :huh::unsure::rolleyes:

we can live to be 100, if we give up all the things that make us want to live till 100

73389[/snapback]

What is more important, life, being alive, or the living of it? :huh::unsure::rolleyes:

73391[/snapback]

thats deep man.

ok. to get the ball rolling i'll posty another one i like.

Advice is something you ask for, when u already know the answer but wish you didnt

73392[/snapback]

You should understand the purpose of asking questions you do not know the answers to. :thumbup:;)

Everything is good when it leaves the hands of the Creator; everything degenerates in the hands of man

73393[/snapback]

yea to quote the manic street preachers

"Man kills everything"

Everything is good when it leaves the hands of the Creator; everything degenerates in the hands of man

73393[/snapback]

Before the semicolon is a no - there is no Creator. :whistle::nono: The part after the semicolon is sadly very true. :thumbdown::nono::blink::(:angry: <_<

ok. to get the ball rolling i'll posty another one i like.

Advice is something you ask for, when u already know the answer but wish you didnt

73392[/snapback]

You should understand the purpose of asking questions you do not know the answers to. :thumbup:;)

73396[/snapback]

ive always loved this one: He who asks is a fool for 5 minutes, he who doesnt is a fool forever

Our gardens are symbols of home rather than seduction. Young people with fire in their blood are seldom found in them. The garden is the scene of middle age, of the slow passage from sexual excitement to domestic routine. :unsure:

Our gardens are symbols of home rather than seduction. Young people with fire in their blood are seldom found in them. The garden is the scene of middle age, of the slow passage from sexual excitement to domestic routine. :unsure:

73401[/snapback]

Another

It is only our bad temper that we put down to being tired or worried or hungry; we put our good temper down to ourselves.

It is only our bad temper that we put down to being tired or worried or hungry; we put our good temper down to ourselves.

73404[/snapback]

DAMN THATS GOOD.

Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.

73404[/snapback]

DAMN THATS GOOD.

Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.

73405[/snapback]

I like that one my sister is a teacher.

I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here and there.

sit back and enjoy:

Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds water. .

73410[/snapback]

:)

The little space within the heart is as great as the vast universe. The heavens and the earth are there, and the sun and the moon and the stars. Fire and lightening and winds are there, and all that now is and all that is not.

Once the game is over, the King and the pawn go back in the same box.

A girl phoned me the other day and said "Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

Rodney Dangerfield

I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.

Rodney Dangerfield

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.

Rodney Dangerfield

Once the game is over, the King and the pawn go back in the same box.

A girl phoned me the other day and said "Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

Rodney Dangerfield

I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.

Rodney Dangerfield

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.

Rodney Dangerfield

73422[/snapback]

To control your cow, give it a bigger pasture. :unsure:

two more FANTASTIC quotes n then im off, u luck y luck people

The sad truth is that excellence makes people nervous.

We strain to renew our capacity for wonder, to shock ourselves into astonishment once again.

love that last one

We strain to renew our capacity for wonder, to shock ourselves into astonishment once again.

love that last one

73425[/snapback]

And on that bombshell.......

There are times when we must sink to the bottom of our misery to understand truth, just as we must descend to the bottom of a well to see the stars in broad daylight.

There are times when we must sink to the bottom of our misery to understand truth, just as we must descend to the bottom of a well to see the stars in broad daylight.

73426[/snapback]

#### me.

thats fantasitc

love that last one

73425[/snapback]

73426[/snapback]

Seems like something Kierkegaard would've said..

love that last one

73425[/snapback]

73426[/snapback]

Seems like something Kierkegaard would've said..

73431[/snapback]

It was actually Vaclav Havel :thumbup:

Archived