Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Ten Pin Bowling

I went bowling last night then of to the pub to play abit of snooker, I'm poor at Bowling, last night was the first time I went in years, I came last, last night which is no surprise, thing is I came last on my last bowl :mad:

-I don't think I can honestly say i've ever won a game of bowling :angry:

74570[/snapback]

Yeah but its just being with ya mates and pissing about isnt it - bowling is a right laugh.

I went bowling last night then of to the pub to play abit of snooker, I'm poor at Bowling, last night was the first time I went in years, I came last, last night which is no surprise, thing is I came last on my last bowl :mad:

74570[/snapback]

Yeah but its just being with ya mates and pissing about isnt it - bowling is a right laugh.

74580[/snapback]

True, but couldn't drink last night because I was driving :angry:

-I'd like to drink but i'm not too bothered because I like driving, I paid to much money through learning to drive, and now i've passed my test i'm not gonna risk ruining that :thumbup:

74570[/snapback]

74580[/snapback]

True, but couldn't drink last night because I was driving :angry:

-I'd like to drink but i'm not too bothered because I like driving, I paid to much money through learning to drive, and now i've passed my test i'm not gonna risk ruining that :thumbup:

74582[/snapback]

Sensible Matt, I was like that but now other people can drive!

Archived