Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Ten Pin Bowling

Guest Daniel
Whats ur highest EVER score???

Me is 158 TODAY AFTER GETTING 4 STRIKES in a row  :blink:

73940[/snapback]

Good score.

Oli got 116 when we went for my birthday and then I won the next 2 games with scores of like 90 something.

:rolleyes:

I'm normally crapish but once i got 174. Its quite sad but I actually kept the scorecard from it, got 5 strikes and had a chance to get higher on my last go but messed it up.

I'm normally crapish but once i got 174. Its quite sad but I actually kept the scorecard from it, got 5 strikes and had a chance to get higher on my last go but messed it up.

73945[/snapback]

hehe sounds similar.. i took my scorecard home and also fecked the last few up as i got too cocky :P

first go today i got a normal 94

73945[/snapback]

hehe sounds similar.. i took my scorecard home and also fecked the last few up as i got too cocky :P

first go today i got a normal 94

73947[/snapback]

Went late last year and got a few strikes - cant remember the exact score but it was in the hundreds.

Guest Daniel
This would be a cracking night out. :)

74063[/snapback]

Thanks for volunteering to organising it Dan - over to you :)

74068[/snapback]

Im definatly up for it, id book lanes and that if everyone who wanted to go gave me names.

No skin off my nose.

This would be a cracking night out. :)

74063[/snapback]

Thanks for volunteering to organising it Dan - over to you :)

74068[/snapback]

Im definatly up for it, id book lanes and that if everyone who wanted to go gave me names.

No skin off my nose.

74070[/snapback]

Good Good - dont like peeling skin and stuff like that

I went bowling last night then of to the pub to play abit of snooker, I'm poor at Bowling, last night was the first time I went in years, I came last, last night which is no surprise, thing is I came last on my last bowl :mad:

-I don't think I can honestly say i've ever won a game of bowling :angry:

Archived