Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Mass Effect - Xbox 360

Them too.

Seriously this game is ace.

My girlfriend is not best pleased about it though. I imagine she'll be even more pis sed off when I acquire Assassin's Creed.

I didn't put that down all weekend.

It really is awesome.

How long do you reckon a run through is, I've just been made a spectre and finished the side-quests on the citadel, now in Noveria.

Well it took me about 18 hours to do the game but i didn't even touch most of the side quests, I'm going through it and iv found alot of stuff i didn't find the first time i went through it.

Talk me through it.

Well theres a really good plot too it, Something you won't expect (I won't ruin it for you).

Gameplay wise its awesome killing people hasn't been so fun before, You can plan your escape or jump in and just improvise. Kinda like MGS but with more too it. Not to mention the fact that you can roam about anywhere and the graphics are just top notch.

Its worth getting even if your mildly interested.

Well theres a really good plot too it, Something you won't expect (I won't ruin it for you).

Gameplay wise its awesome killing people hasn't been so fun before, You can plan your escape or jump in and just improvise. Kinda like MGS but with more too it. Not to mention the fact that you can roam about anywhere and the graphics are just top notch.

Its worth getting even if your mildly interested.

I want it, but it's one of those games I just know I'm going to be crap at.

Like Hitman, etc.

I'm considering playing through Gears of War again. In fact, I say 'again' but I can't remember if I ever finished it.

I want it, but it's one of those games I just know I'm going to be crap at.

Like Hitman, etc.

I'm considering playing through Gears of War again. In fact, I say 'again' but I can't remember if I ever finished it.

I love gears of war, Halo 3 is better though :unsure:

I love gears of war, Halo 3 is better though :unsure:

XBOX 360 has some fantastic games.

Oblivion is amazing.

Halo 3 (played but don't own)

Gears of War (first game since Res Evil on gamecube to genuinely scare me)

Mass Effect

Forza Motorsport 2

Assassin's Creed (apparently - although not played).

XBOX 360 has some fantastic games.

Oblivion is amazing.

Halo 3 (played but don't own)

Gears of War (first game since Res Evil on gamecube to genuinely scare me)

Mass Effect

Forza Motorsport 2

Assassin's Creed (apparently - although not played).

So whats Mass Effect like? I heard it was Similar to KOTOR which i did enjoy.

I played Oblivion on PC which i though was really good but i stopped playing after a while though,

So whats Mass Effect like? I heard it was Similar to KOTOR which i did enjoy.

I played Oblivion on PC which i though was really good but i stopped playing after a while though,

It's similar to KoTOR.

At times It does feel like your simply adding your chosen subtitles to a movie which will run it's course with or without your input, that's my one criticism of it.

Archived