Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Hate Wayne...

Guest Daniel
haha , evertonians takin the piss , this time last year they were lickin his boots

75359[/snapback]

Same with yourself and Dickov? :rolleyes:

no mate not at all. i was never a big fan always wanted les and marcus . didnt like how dickov threw him self down every time he got in the box , he was passionate and that i did like

Guest Daniel
no mate not at all. i was never a big fan always wanted les and marcus . didnt like how dickov threw him self down every time he got in the box , he was passionate and that i did like

75369[/snapback]

Most passinate player we've had in the last 10 years without a doubt.

Never seen a player give 110% every single game since him.

I also can't remember a better finisher... :rolleyes:

75369[/snapback]

75370[/snapback]

cottee, collymore...

75369[/snapback]

75370[/snapback]

cottee, collymore...

75412[/snapback]

even fenton!!

75370[/snapback]

Errrm Steve Walsh, I'd say Gerry Taggert even had more passion. Probably a fair few others as well. Just because he ran around alot doesn't make him more passionate. :thumbup:

Guest Daniel

75370[/snapback]

Errrm Steve Walsh, I'd say Gerry Taggert even had more passion. Probably a fair few others as well. Just because he ran around alot doesn't make him more passionate. :thumbup:

75678[/snapback]

He gave 110% every time he pulled that blue shirt on.

In his time at the club id say as passinate as Walshie, just Walshie was passionate for alot more years.

75370[/snapback]

75678[/snapback]

In his time at the club id say as passinate as Walshie, just Walshie was passionate for alot more years.

75711[/snapback]

You could say Conolly is passionate then, he gives 110% every game.... he just can't score to save his life. I think if you replaced passionate with commited then you may have a point.

Guest Daniel

75370[/snapback]

75678[/snapback]

75711[/snapback]

You could say Conolly is passionate then, he gives 110% every game.... he just can't score to save his life. I think if you replaced passionate with commited then you may have a point.

75715[/snapback]

Dickov is the most commited player at this club in the last 10 years. :)

75370[/snapback]

75678[/snapback]

75711[/snapback]

75715[/snapback]

75727[/snapback]

and added the words "one of" infront of "the".. I would agree :thumbup:

Guest Daniel

75370[/snapback]

75678[/snapback]

75711[/snapback]

75715[/snapback]

75727[/snapback]

75729[/snapback]

Dickov is one of the most commited players at this club in the last 10 years. :)

We got there eventually. ;)

75370[/snapback]

75678[/snapback]

75711[/snapback]

75715[/snapback]

75727[/snapback]

75729[/snapback]

Dickov is one of the most commited players at this club in the last 10 years. :)

75730[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more with you daniel :D

75370[/snapback]

75678[/snapback]

75711[/snapback]

75715[/snapback]

75727[/snapback]

75729[/snapback]

75730[/snapback]

:thumbsup:

Archived