Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

FAO Katy

Now im confused!

75731[/snapback]

Your not the only one... all i know is jonny 5 was in short circuit.

"Your mother was a snow blower" Classic

75735[/snapback]

lol

jonny number 5.. is alive didnt u know??

i used to love him but he kept getting beat u :(

75741[/snapback]

"more input, more input steffffany more input" also that indian guy in it use to make me piss. :D:thumbup:

75745[/snapback]

Im leaving this conversation now as I am totally lost!

75751[/snapback]

typical fembot!

75755[/snapback]

Bless her... go and watch the film "short circuit" katy.. you'll love it!!! Honest!

75770[/snapback]

Cant watch films for too long - im too much of a fidget arse!

Now im confused!

75731[/snapback]

75735[/snapback]

lol

75741[/snapback]

"more input, more input steffffany more input" also that indian guy in it use to make me piss. :D:thumbup:

75745[/snapback]

75751[/snapback]

typical fembot!

75755[/snapback]

Bless her... go and watch the film "short circuit" katy.. you'll love it!!! Honest!

75770[/snapback]

75775[/snapback]

A HA!! u have just given me an invention idea for the future of fembots!! a fidgeting arse, though that sounds far too human for u :P

Now im confused!

75731[/snapback]

75735[/snapback]

lol

75741[/snapback]

75745[/snapback]

75751[/snapback]

typical fembot!

75755[/snapback]

75770[/snapback]

75775[/snapback]

your missing out katy... someone should strap you down and make you watch it.

That sounds a bit kinky :ph34r:

Now im confused!

75731[/snapback]

75735[/snapback]

lol

75741[/snapback]

75745[/snapback]

75751[/snapback]

typical fembot!

75755[/snapback]

75770[/snapback]

75775[/snapback]

A HA!! u have just given me an invention idea for the future of fembots!! a fidgeting arse, though that sounds far too human for u :P

75779[/snapback]

Ever the charmer Tom!

oh wait.. i have discovered ur not infact a fembot!! as because i spilt that pint over u, u would have exploded surely??  :smile:

75794[/snapback]

Has there been some kind of paint stripper sniffing competition that I knew nothing about this evening or something?

As for you Babylon - thats the 5th time into days you've made a comment like that - is there something you arent telling us? :o

oh wait.. i have discovered ur not infact a fembot!! as because i spilt that pint over u, u would have exploded surely??  :smile:

75794[/snapback]

Has there been some kind of paint stripper sniffing competition that I knew nothing about this evening or something?

As for you Babylon - thats the 5th time into days you've made a comment like that - is there something you arent telling us? :o

75796[/snapback]

if i had paint stripping sniffing sesh then i would almost certainly spntaneuosly combust into a zillion pieces.. leaving my legs typing on the keyboard :wave:

75794[/snapback]

75796[/snapback]

if i had paint stripping sniffing sesh then i would almost certainly spntaneuosly combust into a zillion pieces.. leaving my legs typing on the keyboard :wave:

75800[/snapback]

So all of you would explode apart from your legs??????

75794[/snapback]

75796[/snapback]

5th time in two days!!!!!!!! What have i said before?? Hey that was you you filthy bugger ;)

I'm no perv.... well maybe a little :thumbup:

75794[/snapback]

75796[/snapback]

75800[/snapback]

So all of you would explode apart from your legs??????

75808[/snapback]

from personal experience.. all cases of spontaneous combustion that i have looked into revealed that only the legs are left behind!! nice hey :P

75794[/snapback]

75796[/snapback]

5th time in two days!!!!!!!! What have i said before?? Hey that was you you filthy bugger ;)

75809[/snapback]

I mean I could reveal what was said via the gift of text yesterday if you wish :o

75794[/snapback]

75796[/snapback]

75809[/snapback]

I mean I could reveal what was said via the gift of text yesterday if you wish :o

75826[/snapback]

and while you are at it reveal what Dan said Via MSN :thumbup:

75794[/snapback]

75796[/snapback]

75809[/snapback]

75826[/snapback]

Hey you cheeky girl... you started that!!! Besides we were only mucking about... your an old friend remember!! I hope you didn't take anything seriously! :huh:

75794[/snapback]

75796[/snapback]

75809[/snapback]

75826[/snapback]

Hey you cheeky girl... you started that!!! Besides we were only mucking about... your an old friend remember!! I hope you didn't take anything seriously! :huh:

75831[/snapback]

You wish deary!!! ;)

75794[/snapback]

75796[/snapback]

75809[/snapback]

75826[/snapback]

75831[/snapback]

You wish deary!!! ;)

75834[/snapback]

ha ha cheeky. I Quote after i said my head was getting bigger after you said my design was good "as long as it's just ya head :-0" all i replied was.. "I never said which head" Nothing wrong with that!! :thumbup::D

75794[/snapback]

75796[/snapback]

75809[/snapback]

75826[/snapback]

75831[/snapback]

You wish deary!!! ;)

75834[/snapback]

ha ha cheeky. I Quote after i said my head was getting bigger after you said my design was good "as long as it's just ya head :-0" all i replied was.. "I never said which head" Nothing wrong with that!! :thumbup::D

75841[/snapback]

Thats disgusting!

Blatently plugging your graphic designing skills like that!

75794[/snapback]

75796[/snapback]

75809[/snapback]

75826[/snapback]

75831[/snapback]

You wish deary!!! ;)

75834[/snapback]

75841[/snapback]

Thats disgusting!

Blatently plugging your graphic designing skills!

75847[/snapback]

:D ha ha thought i'd just get then in... Come on get it up on your site!!!

75794[/snapback]

75796[/snapback]

75809[/snapback]

75826[/snapback]

75831[/snapback]

You wish deary!!! ;)

75834[/snapback]

75841[/snapback]

Thats disgusting!

75847[/snapback]

75851[/snapback]

I have!!!!

75794[/snapback]

75796[/snapback]

75809[/snapback]

75826[/snapback]

75831[/snapback]

You wish deary!!! ;)

75834[/snapback]

75841[/snapback]

Thats disgusting!

75847[/snapback]

75851[/snapback]

I have!!!!

75853[/snapback]

It's still the same on my computer????

Archived