Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

FAO Katy

oh wait.. i have discovered ur not infact a fembot!! as because i spilt that pint over u, u would have exploded surely??  :smile:

75794[/snapback]

Has there been some kind of paint stripper sniffing competition that I knew nothing about this evening or something?

As for you Babylon - thats the 5th time into days you've made a comment like that - is there something you arent telling us? :o

75796[/snapback]

5th time in two days!!!!!!!! What have i said before?? Hey that was you you filthy bugger ;)

I'm no perv.... well maybe a little :thumbup:

75809[/snapback]

I mean I could reveal what was said via the gift of text yesterday if you wish :o

75826[/snapback]

Hey you cheeky girl... you started that!!! Besides we were only mucking about... your an old friend remember!! I hope you didn't take anything seriously! :huh:

75831[/snapback]

You wish deary!!! ;)

75834[/snapback]

ha ha cheeky. I Quote after i said my head was getting bigger after you said my design was good "as long as it's just ya head :-0" all i replied was.. "I never said which head" Nothing wrong with that!! :thumbup::D

75841[/snapback]

Thats disgusting!

Blatently plugging your graphic designing skills!

75847[/snapback]

:D ha ha thought i'd just get then in... Come on get it up on your site!!!

75851[/snapback]

I have!!!!

75853[/snapback]

It's still the same on my computer????

75855[/snapback]

It takes a while after you publish it to show up me dear - why arent you on MSN by the way?

oh wait.. i have discovered ur not infact a fembot!! as because i spilt that pint over u, u would have exploded surely??  :smile:

75794[/snapback]

Has there been some kind of paint stripper sniffing competition that I knew nothing about this evening or something?

As for you Babylon - thats the 5th time into days you've made a comment like that - is there something you arent telling us? :o

75796[/snapback]

5th time in two days!!!!!!!! What have i said before?? Hey that was you you filthy bugger ;)

75809[/snapback]

I mean I could reveal what was said via the gift of text yesterday if you wish :o

75826[/snapback]

Hey you cheeky girl... you started that!!! Besides we were only mucking about... your an old friend remember!! I hope you didn't take anything seriously! :huh:

75831[/snapback]

You wish deary!!! ;)

75834[/snapback]

ha ha cheeky. I Quote after i said my head was getting bigger after you said my design was good "as long as it's just ya head :-0" all i replied was.. "I never said which head" Nothing wrong with that!! :thumbup::D

75841[/snapback]

Thats disgusting!

75847[/snapback]

75851[/snapback]

I have!!!!

75853[/snapback]

75855[/snapback]

It takes a while after you publish it to show up me dear - why arent you on MSN by the

way?

75858[/snapback]

I am?? You aren't though?? Something somewhere is seriously wrong!!!!!! :mad:

75794[/snapback]

75796[/snapback]

75809[/snapback]

75826[/snapback]

75831[/snapback]

You wish deary!!! ;)

75834[/snapback]

75841[/snapback]

Thats disgusting!

75847[/snapback]

75851[/snapback]

I have!!!!

75853[/snapback]

75855[/snapback]

It takes a while after you publish it to show up me dear - why arent you on MSN by the

way?

75858[/snapback]

I am?? You aren't though?? Something somewhere is seriously wrong!!!!!! :mad:

75861[/snapback]

Its been fooking up all night I believe :rolleyes:

Archived