Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

City should sign up..

LMAO!  You're never gonna be a scout with judgement like that! :P

79604[/snapback]

ur just as bad as scowy :P positive thinking please!! + dont kick the ball at me again :P

79610[/snapback]

I felt a lot more confident this week than I did 2 weeks ago, and I'm sure that will improve with more training sessions too. As for kicking the ball at you - that was the only way our defence was gonna stop you! :D:P

LMAO!  You're never gonna be a scout with judgement like that! :P

79604[/snapback]

ur just as bad as scowy :P positive thinking please!! + dont kick the ball at me again :P

79610[/snapback]

I felt a lot more confident this week than I did 2 weeks ago, and I'm sure that will improve with more training sessions too. As for kicking the ball at you - that was the only way our defence was gonna stop you! :D:P

79617[/snapback]

haha :P

how u saved my hook shot i couldn't believe it was going top corner aswel :(

im glad ur enjoying the training and ur welcome to more sessions, i think u have a really good chance of being signed up if u carry on :D

How did Luke get on at training ?

79630[/snapback]

he did alright actually.. didnt get much of the ball as he likes (think cus scowy was on the same team :P) but could be a player for the youth system :P

79630[/snapback]

he did alright actually.. didnt get much of the ball as he likes (think cus scowy was on the same team :P) but could be a player for the youth system :P

79632[/snapback]

What bloody youth system ? :ermm::huh::ph34r:

79630[/snapback]

79632[/snapback]

Cheeky twat. ;) But you're probably right. :unsure:;)

79630[/snapback]

79632[/snapback]

Cheeky twat. ;) But you're probably right. :unsure:;)

79660[/snapback]

brotherly love innit :P

Anish was class in goal :D And :mad: as he saved some of my shots! :P

Please keep coming down mate, if you don't fancy playing in goal, you can always play on pitch!

79663[/snapback]

definately i havnt seen u as a player on pitch but u seem to have a good knowledge of how to play from some of the comments u make :D

Anish was class in goal :D And :mad: as he saved some of my shots! :P

Please keep coming down mate, if you don't fancy playing in goal, you can always play on pitch!

79663[/snapback]

definately i havnt seen u as a player on pitch but u seem to have a good knowledge of how to play from some of the comments u make :D

79671[/snapback]

I'll give it a go sometime then! :D

Archived