Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Most underated comedy?

Haha, I knew there was more. It's overrated but I did quite like friends.

81422[/snapback]

I can't stand it, I think I'm the only female in the world who hates Friends.

I think Early Doors is one of the best things on TV myself, but never come across anyone who watched it when it was on? It's from one of the creators of the Royle Family and i prefer Early Doors myself :D

81096[/snapback]

spaced was one of the most underrated comedies ever with simon pegg and (the gorgeous) jessica stevenson.

i used to watch early doors, but only because there was nothing else on! but the bar maid once said "when someone who's died and can only be identified by dental records; well how do they know who their dentist was?" that made me chuckle

81422[/snapback]

81426[/snapback]

I hate it too :thumbup: Don't know why so many people love it :ermm:

81422[/snapback]

81426[/snapback]

I hate it too :thumbup: Don't know why so many people love it :ermm:

81545[/snapback]

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :D:D:D

I think Early Doors is one of the best things on TV myself, but never come across anyone who watched it when it was on? It's from one of the creators of the Royle Family and i prefer Early Doors myself :D

81096[/snapback]

spaced was one of the most underrated comedies ever with simon pegg and (the gorgeous) jessica stevenson.

i used to watch early doors, but only because there was nothing else on! but the bar maid once said "when someone who's died and can only be identified by dental records; well how do they know who their dentist was?" that made me chuckle

81441[/snapback]

This woman?

81096[/snapback]

81441[/snapback]

This woman?

81826[/snapback]

Knowing Stezza, hes more likely to mean this one

jessica_stevenson.jpg

:thumbup:

Archived