Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Carlo

Top50 Footballers Wives

Leicester City have 2 entries in the mentioned list  Keith Gillespie and Ian Walker shame John Curtis left it could have been 3 :mad:

81687[/snapback]

Link?

Leicester City have 2 entries in the mentioned list  Keith Gillespie and Ian Walker shame John Curtis left it could have been 3 :mad:

81687[/snapback]

Saw it at work today, Keith Gillespie wife/girlfriend is nice :thumbup: but I saw pictures of her during La Manga, which is one of the reason I though he was innocent - Why would Keith Gillespie (or sinco/dickhead) 'rape/attack' a cheap, minging bird like the 'accusers' when he could shag his beautiful wife/girlfriend :unsure:

Would fuking touch those cheap, minging, slags in La Manga to save my life - To be fair i'd probably only catch a STD of them anyway.

Anyway - Lets forget La Manga - Keith Gillespies girlfriend if fit...nuff sed!

Suzi Walker is nice, but the picture in Nuts makes her look like a right dog!

Michelle Marsh - No. 1?!?!? :rolleyes::nono: WTF?

Louise Redknapp :yesyes::wub: - Only got to about 11?!?!?! :blink: :eek:

Why would Keith Gillespie (or sinco/dickhead) 'rape/attack' a cheap, minging bird like the 'accusers' when he could shag his beautiful wife/girlfriend :unsure:

Because he's a bloke? :ermm:

Why would Keith Gillespie (or sinco/dickhead) 'rape/attack' a cheap, minging bird like the 'accusers' when he could shag his beautiful wife/girlfriend :unsure:

82074[/snapback]

:o

We're not all like that y'know :nono:

82074[/snapback]

82132[/snapback]

Plenty are, unfortunately. :angry:

82074[/snapback]

82132[/snapback]

Plenty are, unfortunately. :angry:

82154[/snapback]

:(

81687[/snapback]

Saw it at work today, Keith Gillespie wife/girlfriend is nice :thumbup: but I saw pictures of her during La Manga, which is one of the reason I though he was innocent - Why would Keith Gillespie (or sinco/dickhead) 'rape/attack' a cheap, minging bird like the 'accusers' when he could shag his beautiful wife/girlfriend :unsure:

I Wouldn't fuking touch those cheap, minging, slags in La Manga to save my life - To be fair i'd probably only catch a STD of them anyway.

Anyway - Lets forget La Manga - Keith Gillespies girlfriend if fit...nuff sed!

Suzi Walker is nice, but the picture in Nuts makes her look like a right dog!

Michelle Marsh - No. 1?!?!? :rolleyes::nono: WTF?

Louise Redknapp :yesyes::wub: - Only got to about 11?!?!?! :blink: :eek:

81862[/snapback]

82074[/snapback]

I'm a bloke too but i've put my view on them in bold!

Was sexy Coleen on there ? ;):)

82313[/snapback]

Yes, forgot where she came but she was there.

Personally she nice....thanks to make up, Ok alot of women rely on make up but I imagine Coleen to be a right minger without make up I wouldn't say no, but theres alot of women I wouldn't say no too...obviously because i'm a bloke :rolleyes:

I really like Coleen , I thinks she is really pretty. Don't know why the hell she's going out with 'The Shrek' :(

82400[/snapback]

Well my first thought is 'Money' but shes was going out with him before he made it big I think, so dunno, but she does love her money!

She might have been going out with Shrek before he was loaded, but he was still a professional footballer, and to some (superficial) women going out with any sort of footballer is something to be proud of...their claim to fame and celebrity, however crap their footballing partner may be. ;)

Classy bird too, giving Shrek hand jobs in the cinema.

Pfft.

82475[/snapback]

When was this ? :o

82478[/snapback]

You've played against Shrek!

;)

82485[/snapback]

Our wonderfully talented midfielder...

Was sexy Coleen on there ? ;):)

82313[/snapback]

Pictures of Coleen and a mate on holiday in todays sun, she looks nice too! Shes in a yellow bikini in the waves, then theres other pictures of her getting a massage.

Archived